2010 VW Jetta tdi Sportwagen DSG ( low miles)

Jake Brake

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS tdi wagon
SOLD 2010 VW Jetta tdi Sportwagen DSG IL

SOLD I am putting my car up for sale as I do not like the DSG that much. I have mostly owned manual trans cars. It has 58,600 miles on it and it looks really nice. Just a couple of really small chips in the paint and they are hardly noticeable.
has pana sunroof and the 17" rims with black interior. Car is graphite blue is what I think they call it. I am the 2nd owner. The car has been garaged since I have owned it. It does not sit out when it is home. I rarely have it out in the snow. The car runs great.
The only issue I have is the right rear TPMS sensor went bad. The tires are at about half tread, maybe a touch better, and are starting to get a little noisy.
I would drive the car anywhere and not think a thing about it.
It has just been serviced at the dealer with an oil change and inspection. I had the fuel filter changed not long ago. Filter housing was clean as a whistle. I am located in southern IL near mile marker 59 exit on I57. http://carbondale.craigslist.org/cto/4725646250.html

I am asking $15000 and will throw in a 2Microntech pure flow adapter that I have not installed yet.

Last edited:

kevin_in_idaho

Veteran Member
TDI
Returned 2012 Sportwagen DSG Pano White
Do you know what it cost for the TPMS replacement and has the 40k maintenance been done including the transmission, etc.?

Jake Brake

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS tdi wagon
I think I have it sold, will mark it sold if it goes.

Yes it has had the DSG service at the VW dealer right before I bought it.

This car still has it's CPO warranty till March of next year also

If it sells, I will have a 2Micron pure flow adapter for sale. I was going to throw it with the deal to a forum member.
I was going to wait till my CPO warranty ran out to install.

Last edited: