Audi A4 Avant 1.9TDi Quattro sport.. UK

Lofty86

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk5 VW Golf 2.0 16v PD140
Here I have for sale my Audi A4 Avant 1.9TDi Quattro sport.
It has 182k miles on the clock but has service history and has just had cambelt, waterpump, 4 tyres, wishbones, MOT and Tax!!
It is not in mint condition, but its a very nice car to drive on long or short trips.
It can see 40+mpg which isnt bad for a permanent awd car! Never got stuck in the snow.
The brakes have been upgraded to B5 S4 321mm brakes with larger calipers, which are a great improvement.
There is a few things to sort (unless ive done them before the end of the auction) such as a stuck cup holder.
The boot is fitted with a rolling cover which is great for hiding things or keeping sun off of your picknic! There is also a sun screen behind the rear seats.
The engine is the PD130, so is reliable and still nippy. It is known for the exhaust recerculation valve to gunk up but this has been replaced with a specially made blanking plate and pipe.
Sad to see it go, but need the money to pore into other things.
Priced to sell, no blaggers or timewasters. Bid to buy. If you want to view, best is after 7pm due to work. 07731463441 (may have to leave a message, but I will call you back). Located in Chippenham, wiltshire (SN14 post code).
Cash is prefered, cheque is fine but will have to clear.
Dave

Update.. Forgot to say, when the cambelt was done, so was the fuel filter, temp sensor, thermostst, aux belt, oil filter and oil change.
If you would like to see or drive the car please email me. To drive it you must bring an insurance certificate, or I will do the driving.
The car has now been cleaned, and just about to have the seats valeted. I also forgot to say the aircon needs topping up (about £35), The spare wheel is a full size alloy.
Ive had a few emails about extras, Being the sport it is 30mm lower with the red dampers which means its a little firmer, but in no way harsh. There is a built in fridge in the glovebox and a 12v power point in the boot. As mentioned, it has a BOSE 200w sound system which sounds really good. The seats have 2 electric lumber supports in each of the front seats. There is an armrest althought the catch is broken, it is perfect for putting your arm on and is adjustable.
As you can see, I am being honest, so come and have a look. Dave

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180711510838?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Lofty86

Veteran Member
TDI
£3800.00
no offers.
(unless you have a classic Mini shell, then maby depending on condition).
D

Lofty86

Veteran Member
TDI
Got it up for £3350. ovno
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180719290492?ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1560.l2649

Ad finished, but you can see pics and info. Spent loads on servicing it etc because plan was to keep it.

Had an offer on the above price, bloke came out to have a look, loved it, brought wife out, she didnt like the colour... I kid you not!!!
Bloke is gutted and said someone's going to get a really nice car, so please, come and have a look.

Dave

Lofty86

Veteran Member
TDI
Dont forget this is the 240mm clutch type and will fit RyanP's conversion plate for a GT2260 for not a lot of money, then you'd have a monster with awd and great mpg.
Dave