Door Puddle Lights

sportwagen3

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI SE
Is there a way to activate the door puddle lights using VCDS or are those right covers just for show on the front and rear doors?

laminated

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Sportwagen
they are covers, there is a kit plus you need to do some work with the vag com, to make it happen I read on the mk7 forum,,savin a dime at a time I guess

Mrrogers1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6MT, 2011 Jetta TDI DSG, 2015 Golf Sportwagen S TDI DSG
they are covers, there is a kit plus you need to do some work with the vag com, to make it happen I read on the mk7 forum,,savin a dime at a time I guess
Ha ha! No doubt! They have been doing the light "cover" trick for awhile but they were pretty stingy with some of the pinching on the MK7, at least TDI. I have a S car and I do love it, but left scratching my head on why they put a totally different ECM in the S cars which means NO POSSIBLE way to add OEM lighting package, heated seats, DAP. No heated washer nozzles or even low washer fluid alert :confused::confused:

Owell, it just leaves more DIY projects for us guys who like to tinker I guess. :D

thundershorts

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 passat tdi sel premium 2015 golf s tdi gls tdi b5.5, 2002 eurovan,Peugeot 505 td,Citroen cx25 prestige
Wonder if the S BCM will work with added fog lights either led or halogen?