www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > TDI Power Enhancements

TDI Power Enhancements Discussions about increasing the power of your TDI engine. i.e. chips, injectors, powerboxes, clutches, etc. Handling, suspensions, wheels, type discussion should be put into the "Upgrades (non TDI Engine related)" forum. Non TDI vehicle related postings will be moved or removed. Please note the Performance Disclaimer.

Old October 9th, 2017, 09:05   #1
Feri84

TDI(s): Audi 80 TDI
Default Audi 1.9 TDI Questions

Hi All!

My Name is Feri, and i am from Austria. Sorry for my bad English, i hope You can read it.
I have read a lot of Your Page, but dont find for what a search,...
The Car is an 1.9 TDI Audi 80 B4, 1994.

I want to tune the Motor. I have 0.216 Nozzles. Either i take the original Injection Pump, or a mechanical. Second i find where better, then there is no electric inside and it was easyer to tune like athe other 1. ( I dont need a Chiptuner, what is in Austria very expensive ).

In Austria are only a few Tuners, but,.. hmmm. More for newer Cars.
My Questions to You, which Turbo i cant take to replace the original Turbo?!
I know, the Question was often, but i dont want a VTG/VTN Turbo!!
This is too much Work.
I search a Wastegate Turbo, the Exhaustpipe/Plate i can weld myself. There is sure a older Car, that have an bigger Wastegate Turbo. Maybe Audi 5 Zyl. 2.5 TDI, or any other Car.

I want 170 -190 Hp. With the original Turbo, bigger Nozzles Our Tuner can only make here by Us 140Hp on max 1-15 Bar Boost Pressure.

Many Thanks in Advance

Feri
Feri84 is offline   Reply With Quote