!! Last Minute Accommodations !!

TDI___Wagon

TDI
N/A yet looking to get into a Wagon
!!Unfortunately my uncle passed away this Morning so we now have to travel back to my home town of Farming, MN 56307 this weekend instead. Please receive our heartfelt apologies to all interested in camping in our yard!!

MORE bad news our home had a fire on Friday!! See attached link for pictures that our neighbor was kind enough to snap off for us: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gn68fco112q9nnd/CqgkRx9XFj

Luckily the house was empty at the time and all of our TDI's where on the road.

We are looking for temporary accommodations (3-6 months) if anyone has anything in the area? My wife works in NOVI, 48375 so anything within reasonably close proximity within 30 miles/ a half hour would be lovely. Keep in mind that we have a 3 month old child (Asher Liam) so our own master suite, or something would be nice to have. On site laundry is a absolute necessity, I swear we are washing cloths every half hour... We a using cloth diapers www.thelittleseedling.com/ Anyways, if anyone has a home within a half hour of NOVI, MI that they would like a responsible family to house sit for them let us know ASAP. We will be staying in our roomy 96' B4V Wagon in the mean time, it is actually working great we have a queen size air mattress in the back and Asher sleeps in the passenger seat, strapped in his car seat of course. Not the best option in the winter though, we will go through a ton of Fuel idling all night...

Thanks in advance for your consideration,

Couchsurfing Link: http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/saraandjamey/

Physical Address: 25833 Petros Blvd Novi, MI 48375 ATTN: Sara, Jamey, and/or Asher Liam. One of my wife's co-workers has graciously allowed us to use their address for any condolence cards, baby items, etc... If anyone has baby boy clothes 6-9 months, cloth diapers, formula (Simulac, http://www.abbottstore.com/similac+...081776/&bklist=icat,4,shop,infantnutr,similac) etc... basically anything you need for an infant. Please send them to this address. Everything we had, is a complete loss from the smoke/soot damage. Asher is a growing boy and is running low on clothes quickly. We are staying in their driveway at the moment. Would be staying in the house but they have 3 large dogs that Sara (My wife) is very allergic too. !!Asthmatic!! It is nice though, as I can at least use their laundry, bathroom/shower, etc...

Last edited:

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
This an absolutely amazing offer I have not heard of couchsurfing Founf a new way to travel thanks!! I live very close to your place do you mind if I STOP by to visit with your group Friday evening?? Thanks, Audi

Now I know I should leave this alone...but I can't resist.... :D

Did you mean to sign in to another account before replying to your own thread?

Any tents left? ;)

rofl

Thanks,
BMW

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I'm confused. You're offering rooms for rent for TDIFest, but are you planning on attending the event?

-Lawson

TDI___Wagon

TDI
Tent availability

Hello Newzboys,

There are a few tent sites left could possibly fit you in depending on the size of your tent!!

Simply text/call with your complete contact information and tent size and I will see if I can squeeze you in.

Text ONLY: 248-5three5-3002

Office: 248-876-9842 rings at my mobile phone as well. Call anytime prior to 11:00 P.M.

Best,

Any tents left? ;)

rofl

Thanks,
BMW

TDI___Wagon

TDI
Appreciate the heads up BMW, apparently my housemate posted this with my computer and did NOT log out of my account 1st!!

???NICE??? I do know what she is doing? I guess she is simply trying to spark up more interest in the gathering or something, she is a very social person and might want this to become a big party rather than just a place for people to spend the night? Do not worry I will not allow this to happen, my wife and I need to get our beauty sleep. I guess she could also be trying to advertise wwwcouchsurfing.org she loves that site, and want as many people as possible to know about it. When she gets up this morning, I will have to see what her intentions were with this posting. FYI: She has an amazing 01' A4 TDI AWD wagon (6 speed) from Canada that recently rolled over 50K. What a SWEET ride, I am so Jealous, apparently we are not charging enough rent if she can afford that nice of a ride ;) FYI: she is a Audi Mechanic in her past life she worked on the AUDI TDI's in Canada for many years. Works at http://www.audifarmingtonhills.com/index.htm as their A3 TDI mechanic. She is a very cool gal. Hard to find female wrench turners. Give her a break guys, I see you can be ridiculously critical, she is a Newbie to TDI Club, she is learning how this whole Forum thing works!!

Any tents left? ;)

rofl

Thanks,
BMW

Last edited:

TDI___Wagon

TDI
Yes My Wife and I are of course going to TDI FEST. the rooms are not for rent simply offering them up free of charge; we have extra furnished rooms available over the weekend since some housemates are going to be out of town for the Labor Day holiday. it is a www.couchsurfing.org thing, you may not understand. Many people do not and that is totally fine.

Cheers,

I'm confused. You're offering rooms for rent for TDIFest, but are you planning on attending the event?

-Lawson

Last edited:

AUDI

Farmington, MI at the moment originally from Port
TDI
01' A4 TDI AWD Avant Wagon (6 Speed) Chassis: 50K TDI: 20K Pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jqgvhndmm6dx2o9/yQJtEGyQYX
www.couchsurfing.org

Sorry Roomy, Screwed the pooch big time on this one, you are correct, I am simply trying to Promote www.couchsurfing.org it is a sweet site. I was not sure if you wanted people to know that I TOO lived at your place!!

My apologies to everyone,

Cheers,

AUDI

Yes My Wife and I are of course going to TDI FEST. the rooms are not for rent simply offering them up free of charge since we have extra furnished rooms available over the weekend since some housemates are going to be out of town for the holiday weekend. it is a www.couchsurfing.org thing, you may not understand. Many people do not and that is totally fine.

Cheers,

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Yes My Wife and I are of course going to TDI FEST. the rooms are not for rent simply offering them up free of charge; we have extra furnished rooms available over the weekend since some housemates are going to be out of town for the Labor Day holiday. it is a www.couchsurfing.org thing, you may not understand. Many people do not and that is totally fine.

Cheers,
Just curious because I don't see you registered yet. No worries, we can get you squared away on site. :cool:

Nice of you to offer up your place. :)

TDI___Wagon

TDI
AWWW Yes I suppose you would not as we are registered under my wife's account TDI_Golf. Bad news for everyone!! our house burned down while we were here in MN!! See attached link for pictures that our neighbor was kind enough to snap off for us: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gn68fco112q9nnd/CqgkRx9XFj

Just curious because I don't see you registered yet. No worries, we can get you squared away on site. :cool:
Nice of you to offer up your place. :)

D-Cell_Mekanick

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Honda Civic SE