Guess what I saw?

pugs

Veteran Member
Check this out.

I was driving down the freeway this morning and a saw a blueish colored car that really caught my eye. As I sped up, I could not beleive my eyes. I thought that I saw SEAT written on the back but I knew that they are not imported to the U.S. As I got closer, It was in fact a Seat Toledo. Very cool looking.

That is not the best part. After I looked the car over about three times I saw a TDI sticker. Both the D and I were red. I was so stoked that I pulled up next to him, took off my sunglasses, and gave him a big thumbs up. He did a double take, took off his Aviator sunglasses and gave me a big cheesy grin and a thumbs up. It was a true bonding moment.

My conclusion is that the man works for the military and he got to bring the Seat in for the period of his service. Some of you military guys out there would probably know more about that than me.

Anyway, I thought that it was cool enough to tell everyone about.

Pugs

BoraTdi

Veteran Member
Interesting footnote, I saw a blue Polo with Mexico Tags parked on Franklin street in Chapel Hill last week. Pretty cool!

M

mickey

Ummmm...we do. They're called the "Jetta" and the "Golf."

-mickey

arktiaxs

Veteran Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pugs:
Check this out.
Both the D and I were red.
Pugs
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That version doesn't even exists in Europe yet.
Only the 90,110 and 150 HP