Audi 100 2.5 TDI Limp Mode

Tadr3

TDI
Audi 100 C4 2.5TDi 92'
Hi guys (and girls ofcourse).. I'm David from Croatia and new to TDIClub forum. I recently bought Audi 100 2.5 TDI, year 1992.

My problem is :)

When i was looking the car, making some test runs... etc etc... I noticed that it doest have calm idle, it was really rough. I knew that it was prior to the fuel pump but i bought it anyway because i had a new one (repaired) at home. Later that day i changed it and without any special tools to set up the ignition perfectly (i think) but it ran nice, little weak at the start but when turbo kicks in it was ok. Sometimes turbo isnt charging at all. When driving, lets say 2k RPMs and i step on the throttle it has little power and u cant here turbo charging. Like today, I was on the highway and driving 130 Km/h and i hit the throttle, almost nothing, hit the clutch, let it run at idle for few seconds, then when i let the clutch go and hit the throttle again it pulls like crazy and after lets say 20 sec of normal driving, again, turbo isnt kicking in to help :)

I have old 2.5 TDI 1990 C3 that was fully repaired (when i say fully i mean everything on and in the engine) before 10k Km. Some drunk woman crashed into me on Christmas morning. New Audi has some differences like differend relays and no MAF sensor and has a vacuum pump for brakes at the cilider head.

And My new Audi has AC and ABS :)

Could this be happening because some relays malfunctioning? or something else?

These are the relays that are on the car:

under the steering wheel: 292 213 204 202 229
under the hood: 214 217 331 200 151

Any suggestion would be nice. Thx in advance :)