04 Jetta 5spd GLS 225k CT $3,000 OBO (can deliver)

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
$2,500? Offers?

title says it all, picked this up last may as a DD but now I'm moving onto a different TDI or maybe a Focus after my buy back so I don't need this.
stock
Silver
5spd
heated cloth seats
timing belt and stuff done around 190k by previous owner
2 new tires
new A-arms/ball joints/bushings/brakes up front with an oil change 2k ago. needed bushings but it's easier to just get the A-arm package off amazon than change them
body is ok, few dents but no rot/rust.
i'll get pics up when I can but I think we all know what a 2004 Silver MK4 looks like
TEXT 203 592-387 two

Last edited:

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
bump again and now asking $4,500 as is due to mods.

after selling this last year to a friends friend he then modded it, spent a lot of money on it and then just "had to have a truck, this jetta is just too small".
he put not even 5,000 miles on the car in just over a year, he also did some good mods. so i traded him a truck with a broken transmission and other stuff for the car back, really long and aggravating story. sold it to him with 239,xxx miles and got it back with 244,108 a year later.

so now the car has all this done to it in the past year or less

full timing belt service was also done the same time as the thermostat since the last owner didn't know cars i guess, no idea why but he paid his guy like $900 to do the Tbelt and thermostat.... so the car has about 95,000 more miles till the next timing belt service
3" buzzken turbo back exhaust
kerma OMI intake
Kerma stage 2 tune
Kerma Q-loader
Luk single mass VR6 clutch (less than 2,000 miles on it)
alpine CD player (falls out because he didn't do it right)
wheel bearings
thermostat
then he actually paid someone to half ass plasti-dip the car OD green, like 90% of it has fallen off but some is left on the bumpers and plastic parts, i am working to clean it all off and clean the car up some. cosmetically it looks really really stupid but no rot or major issues, it's a very fun car to drive around, quick, nicely tuned but i just don't need it as i have a DD i am about to 6spd swap.

pics showing how it is now but will be cleaned up soon. if i start getting into this and really clean it up i will be asking more for it.
https://imgur.com/a/2ba4Nsr

Last edited:

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
will trade for cash and 02M parts, 6spd swap, Wavetrac LSD, clutch, turbo, injectors, other things for a MK4 BEW jetta.

let me know what you have

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
up again, few questions no buyers.

i talked with the guy who got it from me, he did a T belt service too, so about 97,000 miles left on this one.

i have the receipt from the Tbelt and some other maintenance.
open to offers so hit me up if you are interested

possibility of trading for parts above or other performance stuff for the MK4 or BEW/BHW motors

Last edited:

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup again

like 3500 in aftermarket parts and new Tbelt kit here alone

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
I need this removed from my yard. Will trade for cash of almost any amount

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
Drove this around the block yesterday, fun car but it needs a new owner

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
the car has like 3500 in parts and labor on this thing, good for almost another 100,000 miles before it needs any major maintenance

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
do that many people really care what a beater car looks like?

going to scrap this soon if i can't sell it

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
For $2500 (or less), this would make a good beater for my brother. Too bad you're in Connecticut... free bump...

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
car is cleaned up and detailed now, no more green plastidip crap on it

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
registered the car yesterday and had it professionally detailed, no more green **** and it actually looks really good. will be my DD till someone buys it.

$2500

Last edited:

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
You are coming up on the 2 year anniversary of this for sale listing. You have staying power. If I still lived in Connecticut, I would stop by and have a look at it. :)

Are you in Waterbury?