Auto Parts in Canada

synergy_man

TDI
2010 Jetta sedan
I just picked up a 2003 Jetta TDI for my son and am looking for an outlet in Canada to provide reasonably priced parts. Can anyone suggest a company or online web site that offers good quality along with good pricing?

thanks!

eljay

TDI
TBD
I've had good experience with www.autopartsway.ca. Although you may find better deals, their prices are reasonable and you can catch some sales here and there. Shipping is free over $75, which help if you are ordering heavier items like rotors etc. Also, they typically give you a 5% discount coupon, so if you are ordering many parts, place two orders and save an extra few bucks on the second one. :)

synergy_man

TDI
2010 Jetta sedan

synergy_man

TDI
2010 Jetta sedan
Great advice ...I also found good pricing from www.rockauto.com. I am close enough to the US border I can have it shipped US ground and cross the line to pickup ...save some $$$ on shipping. Has anyone ever dealt with this company?

S

sooner

This one quoted $139 for a fan control module with 1 year warranty ,?
I've had good experience with www.autopartsway.ca. Although you may find better deals, their prices are reasonable and you can catch some sales here and there. Shipping is free over $75, which help if you are ordering heavier items like rotors etc. Also, they typically give you a 5% discount coupon, so if you are ordering many parts, place two orders and save an extra few bucks on the second one. :)