Door Panel Screw Clips?...

alaskansnail

TDI
84 Quantum, 97 Passat
So my B4 Passat's driver door panel is completely off on the bottom. It's missing all of the clips that you screw into in order to hold on the panel.

Is there another car I can get them from or is there a website where I can get these?

Thank you!

Dh4276

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf GLS TDI, BEW
So my B4 Passat's driver door panel is completely off on the bottom. It's missing all of the clips that you screw into in order to hold on the panel.

Is there another car I can get them from or is there a website where I can get these?

Thank you!

Do you have a picture of on old one, just looked at the schematic for your door and it shows a a kind of drop in clip on the bottom. Sides are different as well. Even if it’s broken, the pic might help me track a part number down for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alaskansnail

TDI
84 Quantum, 97 Passat

Here’s a picture with it in the door...if you need one taken out, I can do that later tonight or tomorrow.

Dh4276

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf GLS TDI, BEW
Part number 3A0867299C is the current part number.

Looks like dealers sell them for around a dollar each.

alaskansnail

TDI
84 Quantum, 97 Passat
Sweet thank you so much!

I finally bookmarked Jim Ellis VW...I always remember that website, but never remembered the name.

Again, thank you!

Dh4276

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf GLS TDI, BEW
Sweet thank you so much!

I finally bookmarked Jim Ellis VW...I always remember that website, but never remembered the name.

Again, thank you!

That dealer is actually right down the road from me.....lol. Always try to help when I can.