F/S 2015 Golf S wagon TDI DSG

DasTeknoViking

Veteran Member
TDI
B4 TDi, A4 R32
Selling my 2015 Golf TDI, vehicle has 112k miles. I have put 30k on this car myself and all maintenance is up to date. Used only 507.00 oil and bought all filters/dsg fluid from IDparts.com. Has DSG transmission.

Has a MIB2 infotainment swap (CarPlay not enabled) - have original MIB1 as well.
Climatronic swap (dual does not work, thus it's just one temperature)- have original manual HVAC unit.
Ed's headlights with HID kit and GTI grille - have stock lights/grille. Drive a lot at night and stock lights where pathetic.
Blind spot mirrors.
Car is not tuned in any way.
Driven highway mostly.

No panoramic roof with is great since MQB tends to have leaks.

I have kept track of my mpg/maintenance on Fuelly as well. Average is 45mpg and I have seen 50mpg in the summer.

9200 obo. Located outside of Chicago.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DasTeknoViking

Veteran Member
TDI
B4 TDi, A4 R32
No longer will be commuting by car and I need to trim the fleet by 2 cars. MKV SportWagen 2.0T TSI and this MK7.

DasTeknoViking

Veteran Member
TDI
B4 TDi, A4 R32
Title is clean and vehicle was originally from Michigan (hence no plate holes in front bumper) . I am technically the 2nd owner, as VW bought the car back and did the fixes. I bought it from a VW dealership.

r90sKirk

Veteran Member
TDI
All TDI's - No gassers! Luxo-Tourer = 13 Passat (hands down, the nicest car we've ever owned), Most fun = MK4 Golf
Can you explain the differences between infotainment centers and why you chose to swap, please? And same for climattronic system?

thanks,

Kirk

DasTeknoViking

Veteran Member
TDI
B4 TDi, A4 R32
Original MIB1 worked but it's smaller screen, slower boot time and lack of features had me wanting MIB2.

MIB2 has Android Auto/Apple CarPlay capability (this one is not enabled, it can be and I can provide you with the info how). It supports two phones paired at the same time (important for me, company phone and personal). Way faster boot up times and big big screen so you can see behind you what is going on. After having a backup camera in this car going to my other cars without made me realize that they are really awesome features to have.

Climate control swap, i drive a lot and I don't like having to constantly mess with the fan speeds/temp controls etc to keep my desired 70F year round in the car. I did some research on the topic and found that you can get it to work, but it won't be able to do DUAL zones. Meaning that your passenger side is going to be same as drivers side. You also loose the recirc function (I did not feel I needed it so I never tried to fix it). If you run a full VCDS scan on the car, it does have a few DTCs in the HVAC controls because it's not liking the swap. A/C works, heat works, I am enjoying my 70F without messing with the manual dials. I also chose a automatic control head with heated seats, because I was intending to swap those in - S trim does not have them. SE does but that comes with a pano roof which i can't delete.

I have both the stock MIB1 radio, and the stock climate control. Both can be reinstalled with zero drama. I also have the original silver trim around the dash, which was swapped out for the piano black finish with the 8" MK7.5 screen.