Craigslist find: 2010 Jetta Wagon Hudson Valley, NY

VR6nTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
None right now. Former: 00 Jetta, 01 NB
My friend is interested in the car. Anyone know the seller or if he is a member here?

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/3360691284.html

Text of ad is below since it will probably expire soon...

"2010 VW Jetta diesel wagon, 58K 6 spd. Manual, full moonroof, roof rack, cold weather package, (heated seats, monster mats, heated side view mirrors), BRAND NEW 17" continental DSW all season tires on alloy rims AND good snow tires on factory alloys with a lot of tread left. Satelite radio with multi disk changer and MP3/Ipod compatible, also blue tooth. Always dealer service, I have the records and serviced sooner than factory intervals. I have taken very good care of this car. It does have a few small dings other than that it is in excellent shape. Silver. GREAT fuel mileage I was averaging 42 mpg mixed highway town and 32-36 town driving. I am selling it because A).My job has changed and I am no longer traveling as much and do not need a newish car and the payments. B). I do some woodworking and the car is too nice to carry lumber and too small to carry furniture. C). It is getting too small for my puppy to stand up in, (see photo) and D). I have access to an old Volvo wagon which better fits my needs."