FS: 2004 Jetta TDI Sedan

scanchattanooga

TDI
2004 Jetta
Finally selling my Jetta... I need the garage space and just don't drive it enough to justify keeping it.

It's a 2004 with the BEW motor and automatic transmission. All service records are on hand but recent repairs of note:

• 2012: replaced camshaft, bearings, and followers
  • 2013: replaced A/C compressor
Currently has about 208,200 miles. Last timing belt change was in 2014 at 180,000 miles. Needs two front tires, a front-end alignment, and an oil change, but other than that runs great, idles smooth, ready to drive.

Asking $2500. PM me for more details, or for my phone number. The car and I are located in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

scanchattanooga

TDI
2004 Jetta
Transmission is in great condition, no shifting issues. This is the 09A Tiptronic automatic transmission, not the problematic 01M transmission used on the ALH-engined models. It was replaced at 61,700 miles by the dealer so the transmission actually has only 147,000 miles or so. I have the invoice on hand.

I'll get interior photos and post them this evening, but basically normal wear and tear.

Mcgink

Veteran Member
TDI
I-Red,"The Passat formerly known as Harlequin" 97 B4, a non VW GTDI too
Great FS post IMO. Are you the original owner ¿
GLWS

Last edited:

blk4est72

TDI
beetle
I’m up in Minnesota but the deal on this is too good to pass up plus without any rust in your area opposed to my rust belt environment. I would have to transport it if all works for you?

Let me know
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk