DSG 6 slip/shutter

Denali376

TDI
06 Jetta tdi BRM 5 Speed, 06 vw Jetta tdi brm DSG
Hello,

06 VW Jetta TDI DSG, new replacement Raybestos Frictions/Steels, slip/chatter in all gears ,No transmission codes, DSG adaptation preformed on VCDS, DSG oil level verified, measuring block 11,12 clutch clamping pressure drops when slip occurs.

Previously the DMF was failing making a bunch of chatter at idle but otherwise the transmission ran great. While I had the dsg out I decided to throw new clutch packs in since 214,000 miles and a very reputable USA co. Raybestos Powertrain offers Frictions/Steels for $200 shipped. Afterwards I did a VCDS recalibration and now I'm having what I believe to be slipping and chatter in every gear. It's driveable but definitely need to resolve the issue. The original basket was used. I simply removed the used K1 and K2 Frictions/Steels replaced with Raybestos Powertrain Frictions/Steels in the correct direction and order. Talking with APR as well as Raybestos, they state that if you are not changing the basket it is not required to take measurements for a different shim/circlip. If you replace the entire assembly new as offered from VWAG or use a different basket than what was originally in the transmission you must measure and calculate shim/circlip clearance. I am certain that the basket is properly assembled since I have done lots of research,parts searching and serviced a few 02e DSGs. I will be removing the DSG unfortunately since I haven't had any success finding the culprit of the slip/shutter. Im overly particular and thorough about cleanliness, accuracy and tolerance. Everyone makes mistakes so I'll check it out. Just to be safe I am going to check the tolerances on the basket to verify the original shim is still in spec.*

Can any of you master splinters help a turtle out?

Regards,Bo