looking for a jetta tdi wagon under 7k also under 150k miles

Mattlenny8

TDI
2005 chevy silverado, sadly
Please send any jetta/pass at tdi wagons my way if they fit my simple criteria, I don't want to spend more than 7k, I w will if need be, but I'm looking for less than 150k miles. Thank you.

Also excepting trades for a 2005 Chevy Silverado with 105k miles!?

Mattlenny8

TDI
Thanks Rxfire! I appreciate the listings, unfortunately, none of them are for me. Still open to all Wagons!

PM Me!

Moesauction!

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2001 tdi 423,000 sold:[ , 2003 tdi 425,000 lower ryder hot rod 17/22 520rc southbend clutch. 2005 mercedes cdi 232,000 sold , 2003 7.3 ford 586,000 miles.
I may have one for you in two weeks.

blue black interior. 5 speed gls leather. 2003tdi

Waiting for customer to get lost title. selling price with new timing belt kit. 6850.00

Mattlenny8

TDI
I may have one for you in two weeks.

blue black interior. 5 speed gls leather. 2003tdi

Waiting for customer to get lost title. selling price with new timing belt kit. 6850.00
that sounds great, take your time, I am waiting to sell my Silverado before I make any transactions.

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
Wow, That is a good price. With the gas prices coming down, so are the used TDI prices.

Mattlenny8

TDI
Also I forgot to mention that im located in the most southern tip of New Jersey, and I don't think my parents would let me travel across the US of A to get a car XD

"But Mommmmmm.... its a TDi..."

powerstrokeless

Veteran Member
TDI
B4V
It takes a lot of hunting and searching... I would not hold to the #'s that you provided, as it depends on what was done to the wagon. My wagon for example has over 200,000 miles on it, it stays parked most of the time as I like driving the B4v, will I sell it? not for $7000, I will keep it for a nice back-up.
There are plenty of 02' / 03' wagons out there you just need to do it.

TDI
2005 wagon
LisTED on ebay 05 WAGON STARTING AT $6200

TDI JETTA WAGON>> 2005 1.9 TDI, 42 to 50 mpg. Great wagon, always started below zero always ran great... I used to go back and forth to Florida all the time and it was very comfortable. Every year in the fall and the spring, I would spray car body underside with undercoat of oil and kerosene, no rust as a result.

Jetta has 152,000 mile, new tires front (500 miles), rear tires about 60%, rebuilt trans and clutch at 110K, new Rack and pinion steering @ 148,000, probably need rotors again, new timing belt at 120K. Various times brakes and rotors and current oil changes every 3-4K.

Interior fine, , seats have had seat covers for 120,000 miles. seats are firm and comfy no tears or rips, all carpets good, electric windows work fine. power door lock, key less entry, alarm.
AC, Heat, Radio, Black interior, Metallic dark blue paint. Needs to be washed, buffed and polished as it did not photograph to well, came up from Florida in the rain last week and is dirty

No body , HAS TOW Package FOR THE Front for towing behind RV Or other car, You can tow this Jetta home. I TOWED IT WITH MY RV FOR about 2,000 miles in 09, and of course the tow bar goes with it, Road-master tow system, stow bar (collapses on the front when not towing or comes right off, like a BLUE OX. I paid 0ver $1000.00 for the tow Bar and set up on the Jetta.

ALSO has a rear hitch (I used to tow my motorcycle now and than, small trailer and bike weighs about 700lbs) scratches on the rear where I backed into the trailer nose a few times.

This is a great car. but I am getting older need a bigger SUV

more info call me 570 815 6294... I hate to see this go, great fun car to drive.

dunebuggy888

TDI
01 golf tdi
hey I have a wagon I just picked up has about 130xxx bought from original owner just did a full timing belt job. I drive a 01 2 door golf and bought this for my wife but she did not want to drive a 5 speed we put about 10,000 miles runs good also did a straight pipe (no cat). its silver black interior everything works looking for 5500 that's pretty much what I have into it. but im going to put both my tdis for sale and keep the one that does not sell il send you pics if your interested (located long island ny)

Mattlenny8

TDI
hey I have a wagon I just picked up has about 130xxx bought from original owner just did a full timing belt job. I drive a 01 2 door golf and bought this for my wife but she did not want to drive a 5 speed we put about 10,000 miles runs good also did a straight pipe (no cat). its silver black interior everything works looking for 5500 that's pretty much what I have into it. but im going to put both my tdis for sale and keep the one that does not sell il send you pics if your interested (located long island ny)
Id love to see some pictures please

georgetteandforrest

TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
We are considering selling our 2004 TDI Wagon for $7500K. We have a fourth kid on the way and are tragically forced to get a minivan (almost tried to import a Touran TDI from Europe, but not worth the trouble). Thinking of keeping it, but I never wanted to be a two-car family... deisel is efficient, but not as efficient as my bicycle ;-)

2004 Jetta GLS Wagon TDI 5-speed
Selling because needed larger vehicle for growing family
One owner car
104,000 mi. mostly highway miles
well maintained with all service records
100K service with timing belt replaced, water pump, etc.
NJ inspected
5-speed transmission, sunroof, heated seats, upgraded radio, trailer hitch
body repair records after hitting a deer about 5 yrs ago (only accident)
2 small rust spots, mirror repair, antenna fixed

let us know if interested.

Last edited:

crdouger

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 & 06 jetta TDI's
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=428220

I just listed mine for $6500. It is in great shape, all maintenance done soon, solid body, good interior, sharp 17" rims, etc. It has 222,000 miles, but that's not that much. My wife's has 365,000 miles and still runs well. Let me know if your interested. We could probably meet half way if you need me to. - crdouger

powerstrokeless

Veteran Member
TDI
B4V
Dude, there be plenty out there, just pull the trigger on one! they all will need work of sorts, just like any car out there! My 03 wagon is running like a champ at 225,000 miles!