www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > TDI Model Specific Discussions Areas > Other VW Group TD(I)s

Other VW Group TD(I)s To keep with the theme of VW Diesels, this message area is for discussion of other VW Group Diesels. Yes, TD's are also welcome.

Old September 5th, 2018, 13:46   #1
Leroy337

Default T5 transporter no power

Hi, first time user. I have a 2009 t5 transporter 1.9 brs engine. Looking for some advice, van has no power especially from cold start. Have checked maf, coolant temp sensor, map sensor, turbo actuator, boost leaks, vacuum leaks, n75 valve, fuel filter and air filter both new. When at motorway speeds the van is gutless and tends to surge a bit with power. Only thing I can find is the values in block 23 read very low. All -60 to -70. From what I understand this relates to a low fuel pressure from tank/ lift pump? This would make sense but haven't had chance to test just yet. Any advise appreciated. Thanks
Leroy337 is offline   Reply With Quote