OEM wheel database now has 120 rims!

penclnck

Should be up soon. The company that was hosting the website for the last 9 years were abducted by UFOs or something. I just got the domain name transferred (finally) so I have control of it and I'm looking for a new web hosting company. Once that is done, just upload the site and all is good. Hope to do this during the week.

captron

TDI
Jetta GLS TDI,2000,Green
Can anyone help me and answer this question? I just bought a set of MALI rims and tires off ebay from a 2010 new bettle. 5x100 42MM offset. I should have no problem putting these on a 2000 Jetta that uses 5x100 right? I am not sure what the offset does or is. Thanks.
UPDATE: Rims fit just fine and look good!

Last edited:

bikegeek

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS 5-speed
# 2 Lead, wanted to thank-you for your hard work and dedication to this well maintained link.....I have used it many times in my search for new shoes for Herbetta

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)
HAHA!

Just spotted the "legal disclaimer" at the bottom:
Legal disclaimer: None of the info in this Volkswagen OEM Wheel Database is sponsored or endorsed by Volkwagen or thier crap eating lawyers. The info here is provided "as is" and I could be smoking a lot of crack with Whitney Houston. Futhermore, if a woodchuck chucked wood, how much would this confuse Mr Underhill?
Too funny!

Ross74H

TDI
1997 Audi A3 110 Sport
I`ll get one of a Mk3 wheel you havent got later - 14" Sport Radar wheel. It`s fitted to my other half`s twins Golf GL TDI.

i.heart.dsl

TDI
01 Jetta 1.9 5M, previously 09 Jetta CRD Highline
The first Mk III wheel you have is the BBS Mesh from the GLX from what I'm told. Supposedly the lightest OEM 15 inch wheels as well. Just under 12lb from what I've heard.

Cheers!

ss04vv

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon, 382k & counting...
What are the chances we can improve that database by adding more information about the rims? Weight (very important for us hypermilers), offset, etc etc.

Willard

TDI
05 PASSAT TDI ,02 Jetta
Will a 5x100 with a 43 off set be ok on my 02 Jetta ? They are mk3 wheels.

Thanks....Bill

rawcpoppa

TDI
Jetta TDI
Does anyone know the actual model name for these? 2011 Jetta TDI

At the dealership I ordered my jetta at they are called "Navarra" wheels. That's in the UK. I believe they go by a different name in the US. Check VW US website and build a jetta and you can see the names of the wheels there.

h2operator

TDI
2006 Jetta
Wheel Help!

Can sombody help me with a fitment question?
I have an 06 jetta with Bionline wheels

The wheel that I'm looking at is an TSW, Estotil
offset 40mm
bolt pat,5X112
hub bore,66.56
Any help would be great!
Thanks, Lance

TDI
2011 Red Golf 4dr DGS
Has anyone replaced the OEM 17" alloys that come on a 2011 Golf TDI with 16" rims and gone to a higher profile tire for a softer ride? Does it work?
Can you put 16" rims on a 2011 Golf TDI. I heard that the front brakes may be too big to allow this. Will the 16" rims mess up the odometer and speedometer accuracy?

wofman

TDI
2010 Jetta 6 spd manual
Here's another - "Onyx" by VW:

And the other black/silver ones named "?" on the list (Mk6) are called "Visions":

As you might guess, I'm contemplating putting some black/silver 17s on my white (black trim) jetta MkV.

And yes, all suggestions are welcomed.

Last edited:

austi012

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Beetle TDI
Will 17" Long Beach Wheels fit on my 2000 Beetle? I think 'yes' but I'm nervous about dropping the money right now. Want to be sure.