AC is cold on right vents warm on left vents

Jetta4Dollars

TDI
2003 TDI 1.9 Bosio 520 Sold 2011 TDI 2.0 sportswagon Buy Back VW 2013 Audi Q7 Prestige 20"
2011 TDI JSW 6m 129,000 miles
Does anybody have any idea why my AC is cold on the right side of car (2vents) but the drivers side vents blow warm. I have a new condenser just installed due to a leak in the badly road abused condenser. I just purchased the car in February and it was 17 Degrees when I picked it up (Didn't notice the AC was low on Freon) Now I have proper Freon and compressor is cooling but something inside the dash is not closing off the heater core. I can feel warmer air on the left vents than the right side even without the ac on just allowing fresh air into the car the left side is always warmer. I say always, but I'm certain if the motor was cold when I check it the left side would also be cold. I scanned it with VDCS and found not codes for AC. I found a parameter that determines stop limits on cold air flap (I think is how it was labeled) I initiated a reset limits or something like that and the AC went from cold to hot and back to cold but still warm air on the left side.
Does the heater core always flow water thru it and only close off a door inside the heater box. I notice the evaporator is centered in the dash and the heater core is positioned slightly off center towards the driver which would explain the left vents feeling the temperature increase if the door was slightly open. I looked in the advanced area and monitored the temp switch position versus requested. The full heat displays a number of 228 and fully cold displays 20. If some knows what I need to post or record let me know I'll be glad to pull more info from Vag-Com.. HELP I'm ready to drive this thing off a cliff! One more thing I haven't seen any moisture dripping from under the car, where does the condensation drain out under the car?

pdt165

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta 6 speed (Bought Back)
Doesnt the JSW have climate control? If so youre not going to get much help here. This is the sedan section and they dont have the same climate system. Try the JSW/golf section.

Good luck