Broken front spring - switch to TDI Cup springs?

Azone

TDI
2009 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
Hi, everyone.

So, I took my car in to the shop because I was experiencing vibrations when accelerating (seems like the cause is likely a bent wheel). However, it seems that my front right spring is also broken.

The car is nearly 10 years old at this point with ~85,000 miles, so it seems a bit premature, but looking around, perhaps not all that uncommon. I was advised to change both front springs and struts and at least consider doing the rears as well.

If I'm going to do them all, I figured I might as well do an upgrade. I'm thinking of getting the Jetta TDI Cup Edition springs as a replacement, but I'm at a loss for finding the right parts. Years ago, I noted the color codes on a DSG Cup Edition (1 red, 1 violet on the front; 1 blue, 2 yellow on the rear) and figured I'd just grab those. But going to any dealer's part catalog and looking up a Cup Edition gets me no part number for the springs. Springs with those color codes exist, but they're not listed under the Cup Edition. Looking up my own non-Cup TDI by VIN returns a dizzying number of options. Does anyone know a good way to make sure I'm getting the right ones? I simply want to emulate the suspension setup of the DSG TDI Cup (I know that includes a larger sway bar, but I'm holding off on that).

Then there are the struts. It seems that there are two listed parts (1T0413031GG and 5C0413031BD) for the Cup Edition front, but they have different weight ranges? Really not sure what the difference is, nor how I should select them. I've always assumed they were the same as the ones in the normal TDI.

Any tips on how to obtain the right parts would be greatly appreciated. Also, I was thinking of just ordering the parts from the dealer, but if anyone knows of better places, please let me know.

Thanks!