WTB: TDI wagon!

ttye5454

TDI
None atm
I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a tdi wagon for about 2-3k. I have 2k on me right now in cash, and could have the other thousand in a month or so (especially with my holiday time and a half coming). That can all be negotiable. I know it a very long shot, but I have been trying so hard to find one! I am located in North Eastern Ohio, but as long as something is a days drive away, I'm willing to make the trip ;).

ttye5454

TDI
None atm
You didn't specify what model, but I've seen this car and you could do worse: https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/d/96-passat-wagon-b4v-tdi-turbo/6716574851.html

It's been sitting a while and at least needs a timing belt service for time, if not miles. Probably some other work, too.

Honestly, model does not matter really. I am a little biased to the 00-03 models, but I can settle for anything really. With living in Ohio, I'd probably need the timing belt to be done before pick up, just in case :/

nbCN

TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Wagon
TDI Wagon for sale

Have a Silver 2005 TDI wagon that I am now willing to sell because as of next week I will be working from a home office, and driving very few miles vs. road warrior until now. Automatic, 173k miles. 2 snow tires for the front + 4 reg.

Worth more than you're asking, but we can discuss it. Call me at 570-886-3635. Email is mhags@hotmail.com