VW Rejecting Non-Clean Titles?

fookin

Veteran Member
TDI
A3
Natasha @ 2/28/18 1:52 PM :
==> If your vehicle has a branded title... ...and anticipates that it will complete its review of branded title vehicle claims by approximately mid-April 2018.
I got that a couple weeks ago too during a chat session. Don't remember if it was Natasha. It's a cut-and-paste response.

fookin

Veteran Member
TDI
A3
Wonder if they would accept a Carfax since that shows when the vehicle registration is renewed. My Touareg has a rebuilt title certification and inspection from the state of Illinois dated November 2015.
Is your car registered with license plates?

WISCO

TDI
2009 Touareg TDI
Is your car registered with license plates?
It was registered in Wisconsin when I first got it, but it's in storage now. I think it even passed emission testing. Currently the DEF pump/ sensor/ heater are now toast.

fookin

Veteran Member
TDI
A3
Wisco, I don't quite understand your situation. I ask because the request from VW is interesting and I want to know if I should expect one. So is it no longer registered? Does it run and drive on streets legally?

WISCO

TDI
2009 Touareg TDI
Wisco, I don't quite understand your situation. I ask because the request from VW is interesting and I want to know if I should expect one. So is it no longer registered? Does it run and drive on streets legally?
I have not received this particular email, but it is interesting. My vehicle is not registered, but runs and drives just fine. Last week I turned in my Auid and they required that I drive forward/ back 5 feet. This was different from the Touareg turned in early July 2017.

The last email I received from VW was for 'Proof of Not Salvage' back on July 28, 2017. Nothing since.

dslgate

TDI
'04 Jetta
This was probably overkill on my part, but when I was faced with a proof of operability request I modified my state's standard bill of sale to say "proof of operability" and then had the VW ambassador look at the car running and sign the document.

GolfTDISA

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 VW Passat tdi
https://www.vwcourtsettlement.com/w...uary-2018-Report-of-the-Claims-Supervisor.pdf

While Volkswagen received relatively few consumer complaints during this quarter,
those consumers who had submitted claims for vehicles with branded titles continued to express
frustration that their claims were not being processed. Although the population of affected
consumers is relatively small, their claims have been on hold, in some cases for many months,
while the Parties worked with the court-appointed Claims Review Committee (“CRC”) to
address how the eligibility requirements should be applied. Those efforts recently culminated in
Volkswagen’s implementation of an agreed upon framework to process these claims. As of
February 26, 2018, Volkswagen had processed twenty-four branded title claims that were
previously on hold and anticipates completing its review of the remaining claims by early May

Also The Eligible Seller figure includes certain Owner claims associated with totaled vehicles. As these types of claims
are processed and eligibility is established, the claims are recategorized by Volkswagen as “Seller” claims so that
the eligibility category corresponds with the Restitution-only award type. In terms of eligibility, for totaled vehicles
where title was transferred to an insurance company between September 18, 2015 and June 27, 2016, the consumer
is entitled to Seller Restitution. Consumers who totaled a vehicle and transferred title to an insurance company
between June 28, 2016 and September 16, 2016, are not eligible to participate in the Claims Program. Finally,
consumers who transfer title to a totaled vehicle after September 16, 2016 are entitled to receive Owner Restitution.
Notably, the 189 claims where the Eligibility Category was inconsistent with the award type are Owner claims
associated with totaled vehicles where the Owner eligibility category has not yet been changed to “Seller” to match
the Restitution-only remedy

Last edited:

drsven

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta TDI 6-Speed
https://www.vwcourtsettlement.com/w...uary-2018-Report-of-the-Claims-Supervisor.pdf

While Volkswagen received relatively few consumer complaints during this quarter,
those consumers who had submitted claims for vehicles with branded titles continued to express
frustration that their claims were not being processed. Although the population of affected
consumers is relatively small, their claims have been on hold, in some cases for many months,
while the Parties worked with the court-appointed Claims Review Committee (“CRC”) to
address how the eligibility requirements should be applied. Those efforts recently culminated in
Volkswagen’s implementation of an agreed upon framework to process these claims. As of
February 26, 2018, Volkswagen had processed twenty-four branded title claims that were
previously on hold and anticipates completing its review of the remaining claims by early May
Thanks for posting! :)

GolfTDISA

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 VW Passat tdi
here is more info

III. Consumer Experience
As reflected in the above performance metrics, Volkswagen administered the Claims
Program effectively over the course of the quarter with most eligible consumers proceeding
through the process without issue. This section provides updates pertaining to certain key
components of the Claims Program and an analysis of the company’s performance in delivering
customer support.
A. Claims Program Updates
1. Non-Standard Claims
a) Branded Title Claims
As set forth in previous reports dating back to June 2017, the Parties have been working
with the court-appointed CRC to address how the eligibility requirements in the Class Action
Settlement Agreement apply to certain consumers who submitted claims involving vehicles they
acquired with a branded title sometime after September 18, 2015 -- the date the EPA issued its
first notice of violation after discovering the existence of defeat devices.34
Following the first notice of violation, a limited number of consumers acquired vehicle
models that were part of the notice of violation -- often at insurance auctions after the vehicles
had been totaled in an accident. Indeed, of the 2,140 claims submitted by consumers who had
acquired vehicles with a title that previously had been branded sometime after September 18,
2015, a total of 1,415 of these claims (66.1%) were submitted by 267 consumers. Additionally,
34 Title brands include salvage, rebuilt, reconstructed, and prior salvage, and indicate, among other things, whether a
vehicle has sustained damage or may be unsafe to drive. A vehicle branded with a salvage title is typically one that
was damaged to the point that it was declared a total loss by an insurance company, often because the cost to repair
the vehicle was greater than the value of the vehicle in its damaged state. Generally, a vehicle with a salvage title
cannot be registered with a state department of motor vehicles. However, the nomenclature related to title brands
varies from state to state and will be analyzed accordingly, so that the eligibility requirements are consistently
applied.
the same 267 consumers submitted 72.2% of the 1,959 claims involving vehicles with branded
titles that were acquired following the Court’s approval of the Class Action Settlement
Agreement on July 26, 2016. By undertaking repairs necessary to convert these vehicles back to
an operable state, the apparent intent of many of these consumers is to profit through
participation in the Claims Program. Some of these consumers have taken the position that,
because claims on these types of vehicles are not expressly excluded in the Class Action
Settlement Agreement, they should be deemed eligible.
The Class Action Settlement Agreement expressly excludes claims by consumers with a
vehicle that “had a Branded Title of Assembled, Dismantled, Flood, Junk, Rebuilt,
Reconstructed, or Salvage on September 18, 2015, and was acquired from a junkyard or salvage
yard after September 18, 2015.” It does not, however, expressly address circumstances
involving a vehicle with a title that was branded subsequent to September 18, 2015. The stated
goal of the Class Action Settlement Agreement “is to compensate owners or lessees of Eligible
Vehicles for any harm they suffered as a result of the emissions issues and to ensure that
Volkswagen’s 2.0-liter TDI vehicles do not generate excess NOx emissions.” Because some
consumers acquired the vehicles at issue with a branded title after discovery of the defeat device
became public, and many of the vehicles were out of commerce at the time they were acquired,
the Parties and the CRC undertook to further scrutinize whether their claims should be deemed
eligible.
Based on a holistic review of the Class Action Settlement Agreement in response to
consumer appeals, the CRC adopted a general framework for processing branded title claims,
which has been implemented by Volkswagen. The following is a non-exhaustive list of
categories of branded title Buyback claims and the eligibility determinations that Volkswagen
anticipates reaching as to each, based on the CRC’s guidance:35
(i) Owners of vehicles that were branded on or before September 18, 2015, and were
acquired from a junk yard, salvage yard, or the equivalent (i.e., insurance auction)
with a branded title after September 18, 2015, will be deemed ineligible for
compensation.
(ii) Owners who acquired their vehicles prior to September 18, 2015, with a nonbranded
or salvage rebuilt title may be eligible for both Vehicle Value and Owner
Restitution if the vehicles currently have a branded title (including salvage and
salvage rebuilt titles), provided that all other eligibility requirements are met. If
the vehicle currently has a brand of junk, non-repairable, “parts only,” or any
equivalent brand denoting that the vehicle can never be rebuilt or repaired, the
vehicle is eligible only for Owner Restitution.
(iii) Owners of used vehicles that were purchased with a branded title and had a
“salvage rebuilt” or equivalent title as of February 26, 2018, are potentially
eligible for Vehicle Value if all other eligibility requirements are met. If the
previous owner of the vehicle does not submit a claim for Owner Restitution by
the September 1, 2018 claim filing deadline, the consumer also may be eligible to
receive Owner Restitution in addition to Vehicle Value.
(iv) Owners of used vehicles that were purchased with a salvage title and continue to
have a salvage title on or after February 26, 2018, are ineligible for compensation.
Once a vehicle has been deemed ineligible to participate in the Claims Program
35 Consumers with a branded title vehicle deemed to be eligible also will have the option of electing an AEM.
due to the existence of a salvage title, no new claims submitted in connection with
the VIN will be accepted for processing.
The Parties recognize that some claims relating to vehicles with branded titles involve
unique factual circumstances. Due to these complexities, the Parties have advised the Claims
Supervisor that they will continue to work collaboratively with the CRC to address such claims
requiring more detailed analysis, so that determinations may be reached in conformity with the
letter and spirit of the Class Action Settlement Agreement. As with all eligibility determinations,
consumers may file an appeal from Volkswagen’s claims determinations with the CRC.
Following the CRC’s framework, Volkswagen has begun processing branded title claims
that were previously on hold, and has reached determinations in connection with twenty-four
such claims. Practically, the company is also providing notice to impacted consumers as their
claims are processed. Of the 3,392 related claims that have not yet been processed, 1,935 claims
are in the first ten-business-day review period, 1,199 claims are in the second ten-business-day
review period, and 258 claims are in various other stages of the claims review process.36 The
Claims Supervisor will continue to monitor the status of Volkswagen’s processing of claims
involving vehicles with branded titles, and will provide updates in future reports

psd1

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 2013 Passat SE 6Man
"a total of 1,415 of these claims (66.1%) were submitted by 267 consumers."

So, an average of 5.29 cars per consumer.

HUH?

"Generally, a vehicle with a salvage title
cannot be registered with a state department of motor vehicles."

WRONG!

"Practically, the company is also providing notice to impacted consumers as their
claims are processed. Of the 3,392 related claims that have not yet been processed, 1,935 claims are in the first ten-business-day review period, 1,199 claims are in the second ten-business-day review period, and 258 claims are in various other stages of the claims review process."

Excuse me?

drsven

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta TDI 6-Speed
@psd1
Regarding salvage vehicle registration, I think this is accurate for many states. Typically a totaled vehicle would need to undergo some sort of inspection and would then be issued a rebuilt title and registration. Of course, this varies from state to state which makes this a complex issue as mentioned in the report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lvrpl

TDI
Passat TDI
So if I'm reading this right, doesn't it seem to indicate that they'll be taking back claims for salvage titled cars, so long as they were branded after September 2015 and were not purchased after February 26, 2018?

Or am I reading this wrong?

Vdog

TDI
A couple
So if I'm reading this right, doesn't it seem to indicate that they'll be taking back claims for salvage titled cars, so long as they were branded after September 2015 and were not purchased after February 26, 2018?

I believe it says it needs to have a “salvage title” on or before 2/26/18

bizzle

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW SEL (totaled), 2013 Touareg Executive

They're using a combination of the purchase date along with branding date to exclude those who purchased salvaged cars after the settlement was publicized.

If you bought a salvaged car after September 2015 and did not restore it to registerable status with your state's DMV anytime after September 2015 up to and including February 2018 your vehicle is excluded from compensation.

They seem to be allowing people who bought salvage cars and then rebuilt them (went through the standard process of registering the car via their state's DMV) so long as the purchase was after September 2015 and the car was registered with the DMV before February 2018.

The last thing to keep in mind is that the CRC will continue to monitor the situation and make updates to this policy as it sees fit to ensure claims are handled according to the spirit of the settlement. In fact, they are very clear on this point and state it in several places.

Following the first notice of violation, a limited number of consumers acquired vehicle models that were part of the notice of violation -- often at insurance auctions after the vehicles had been totaled in an accident. Indeed, of the 2,140 claims submitted by consumers who had acquired vehicles with a title that previously had been branded sometime after September 18, 2015, a total of 1,415 of these claims (66.1%) were submitted by 267 consumers. Additionally, the same 267 consumers submitted 72.2% of the 1,959 claims involving vehicles with branded titles that were acquired following the Court’s approval of the Class Action Settlement Agreement on July 26, 2016. By undertaking repairs necessary to convert these vehicles back to an operable state, the apparent intent of many of these consumers is to profit through participation in the Claims Program. Some of these consumers have taken the position that, because claims on these types of vehicles are not expressly excluded in the Class Action Settlement Agreement, they should be deemed eligible.

The Class Action Settlement Agreement expressly excludes claims by consumers with a vehicle that “had a Branded Title of Assembled, Dismantled, Flood, Junk, Rebuilt, Reconstructed, or Salvage on September 18, 2015, and was acquired from a junkyard or salvage yard after September 18, 2015.” It does not, however, expressly address circumstances involving a vehicle with a title that was branded subsequent to September 18, 2015. The stated goal of the Class Action Settlement Agreement “is to compensate owners or lessees of Eligible Vehicles for any harm they suffered as a result of the emissions issues and to ensure that Volkswagen’s 2.0-liter TDI vehicles do not generate excess NOx emissions.” Because some consumers acquired the vehicles at issue with a branded title after discovery of the defeat device became public, and many of the vehicles were out of commerce at the time they were acquired, the Parties and the CRC undertook to further scrutinize whether their claims should be deemed eligible.

Based on a holistic review of the Class Action Settlement Agreement in response to consumer appeals, the CRC adopted a general framework for processing branded title claims, which has been implemented by Volkswagen. The following is a non-exhaustive list of categories of branded title Buyback claims and the eligibility determinations that Volkswagen anticipates reaching as to each, based on the CRC’s guidance:

(i) Owners of vehicles that were branded on or before September 18, 2015, and were acquired from a junk yard, salvage yard, or the equivalent (i.e., insurance auction) with a branded title after September 18, 2015, will be deemed ineligible for compensation.

(ii) Owners who acquired their vehicles prior to September 18, 2015, with a non- branded or salvage rebuilt title may be eligible for both Vehicle Value and Owner Restitution if the vehicles currently have a branded title (including salvage and salvage rebuilt titles), provided that all other eligibility requirements are met. If the vehicle currently has a brand of junk, non-repairable, “parts only,” or any equivalent brand denoting that the vehicle can never be rebuilt or repaired, the vehicle is eligible only for Owner Restitution.

(iii) Owners of used vehicles that were purchased with a branded title and had a “salvage rebuilt” or equivalent title as of February 26, 2018, are potentially eligible for Vehicle Value if all other eligibility requirements are met. If the previous owner of the vehicle does not submit a claim for Owner Restitution by the September 1, 2018 claim filing deadline, the consumer also may be eligible to receive Owner Restitution in addition to Vehicle Value.

(iv) Owners of used vehicles that were purchased with a salvage title and continue to have a salvage title on or after February 26, 2018, are ineligible for compensation. Once a vehicle has been deemed ineligible to participate in the Claims Program due to the existence of a salvage title, no new claims submitted in connection with the VIN will be accepted for processing.

The Parties recognize that some claims relating to vehicles with branded titles involve unique factual circumstances. Due to these complexities, the Parties have advised the Claims Supervisor that they will continue to work collaboratively with the CRC to address such claims requiring more detailed analysis, so that determinations may be reached in conformity with the letter and spirit of the Class Action Settlement Agreement. As with all eligibility determinations, consumers may file an appeal from Volkswagen’s claims determinations with the CRC.
[emphasis added]

gtmule

TDI
Passat, Jetta, Passat
The biggest issue I see is with the arbitrary (2.26.18) date for the rebuilt title deadline. The cars I have could all easily have had rebuilt title by that date, but since I had already returned vehicles w/ a salvage title, IAW the settlement, and IAW VWGoA's guidance on the claims site, I didn't bother to jump through the hoops necessary to get a rebuilt title.

bizzle

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW SEL (totaled), 2013 Touareg Executive
The biggest issue I see is with the arbitrary (2.26.18) date for the rebuilt title deadline. The cars I have could all easily have had rebuilt title by that date, but since I had already returned vehicles w/ a salvage title, IAW the settlement, and IAW VWGoA's guidance on the claims site, I didn't bother to jump through the hoops necessary to get a rebuilt title.
It's not arbitrary, it's the date the report was publicized and, subsequently, the date the public is now notified of the changes to the settlement process.

The scenario you are describing, where you would have gone through the process of rebuilding multiple vehicles to register-able status without any intention of putting them into service, is the one they are attempting to prevent.

The assumption in these new criteria is that any person who intended to buy a salvage vehicle and put it into service would have done so by now.

Not that this will make you feel any better, but your claims would have been flagged and escalated to scrutiny even if you had rebuilt titles for them.

Last edited:

gtmule

TDI
Passat, Jetta, Passat
But why would they have been rebuilt, when they had claims pending that according to the plan text of the settlement, and VW's past actions, should have been approved and processed.

If I'd rebuilt them they would have certainly been in service, at the very least, by me as a daily driver, instead they've been in VW enforced limbo for 9 months. I would have rebuilt them if I'd had any clue that that was going to be a condition (since, again, it's not consistent with the language in the settlement).

1842 TDI

TDI
2014 Jetta
This is an unacceptable change to the agreement. As a dealer I was able to, and did, turn in vehicles without registering them and so why would I put the time/money into rebuilding a vehicle VW is just going to scrap.

As I have now been deemed ineligible to participate in this settlement I will have to file suit against VW on my own.

fookin

Veteran Member
TDI
A3
They seem to be allowing people who bought salvage cars and then rebuilt them (went through the standard process of registering the car via their state's DMV) so long as the purchase was after September 2015 and the car was registered with the DMV before February 2018.
[emphasis added]
Bizzle I hope your tell your students, if indeed your some sort of teacher, how your righteous indignation and bias against people who interpreted the settlement correctly has clouded your ability to educate students with critical thought. Your "and" argument diatribe is a fail. Ouch.

See if you can analyze and figure out this AND statement:

“is to compensate owners or lessees of Eligible Vehicles for any harm they suffered as a result of the emissions issues and to ensure that Volkswagen’s 2.0-liter TDI vehicles do not generate excess NOx emissions.”

I know it's complicated and there are theorists that have written about this abhorrent complexity but here's how it applies to me: Harm: yes, I can rationalize a harm statement. Vehicle still generating emissions? Yep. And statement satisfaction met? Yep.

Last edited:

drsven

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta TDI 6-Speed
While the details of the report may not be perfect, the revised framework should help to clear-up questions and issues for most owners.

For those that find the Feb. 26th cutoff date troubling, hopefully the Claims Supervisor and CRC will be reasonable. At least the language in the report states the parties are aware of unique circumstances.

Your voices were heard and this was clearly stated in the report. Job well done!

Diesl

Veteran Member
TDI
'78 Golf Diesel (long gone); 2012 Jetta Sportwagen TDI w/ DSG
ineligible cars can still be repaired + sold

Maybe this thread will come to a rest now? I hadn't realized that there was this cottage industry of buying up salvaged cars until I saw this thread growing and growing and growing....

Hopefully the ineligible cars can be rebuilt and sold (albeit without the nice emissions modification warranty), so that they are not a total loss for the owners. At least for the DIY types and the dealers among these owners that should be a viable option.

Jkhalil123

TDI
golf
categories of branded title Buyback claims and the eligibility determinations that Volkswagen anticipates reaching as to each, based on the CRC’s guidance:35 (i) Owners of vehicles that were branded on or before
September 18, 2015, and were acquired from a junk yard, salvage yard, or the equivalent (i.e., insurance auction) with a branded title after September 18, 2015, will be deemed ineligible for compensation. (ii) Owners who acquired their vehicles prior to September
18, 2015, with a nonbranded or salvage rebuilt title may be eligible for both Vehicle Value and Owner Restitution if the vehicles currently have a branded title (including salvage and salvage rebuilt titles), provided that all other eligibility requirements
are met. If the vehicle currently has a brand of junk, non-repairable, “parts only,” or any equivalent brand denoting that the vehicle can never be rebuilt or repaired, the vehicle is eligible only for Owner Restitution. (iii) Owners of used vehicles that
were purchased with a branded title and had a “salvage rebuilt” or equivalent title as of February 26, 2018, are potentially eligible for Vehicle Value if all other eligibility requirements are met. If the previous owner of the vehicle does not submit a claim
for Owner Restitution by the September 1, 2018 claim filing deadline, the consumer also may be eligible to receive Owner Restitution in addition to Vehicle Value. (iv) Owners of used vehicles that were purchased with a salvage title and continue to have a
salvage title on or after February 26, 2018, are ineligible for compensation. Once a vehicle has been deemed ineligible to participate in the Claims Program*

miltak

TDI
passat,jetta
OK,so this is fairly clear:
Owners of used vehicles that were purchased with a branded title and had a
“salvage rebuilt” or equivalent title as of February 26, 2018, are potentially
eligible for Vehicle Value if all other eligibility requirements are met. If the
previous owner of the vehicle does not submit a claim for Owner Restitution by
the September 1, 2018 claim filing deadline, the consumer also may be eligible to
receive Owner Restitution in addition to Vehicle Value.

So for most of us,we should get buyback,since we owned these cars before Feb 26th,18,but may not get restitution money if the previous owner filled claim,because he will get it.
My only problem is-vehicles may have changed hands before they were totaled,so which owner do they mean-any of them or the one that owned it when it was wrecked-they should have specify it,since it took them almost a year to decide.

Last edited:

jeffcapp99

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi Q7 TDI & VW Passat TDI
So for most of us,we should get buyback,since we owned these cars before Feb 26th,18,but may not get restitution money if the previous owner filled claim,because he will get it.
My only problem is-vehicles may have changed hands before they were totaled,so which owner do they mean-any of them or the one that owned it when it was wrecked-they should have specify it,since it took them almost a year to decide.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. VW played King Solomon. They split the baby. I do agree that it is decision is LONG overdue. I believe many of us fall into group 3. Here is a question for the group - will VW process our claims and buy the car back now OR do we have to wait for 9/1/18 even for buyback? I would prefer to turn in the car now and then wait and see on original owner restitution. Also - is anyone troubled by this clause in #3 (see below). One can read that IF the prior owner submits a claim the buyback is ineligible? I am trying to account for every outcome. Thoughts?

XXX
If the previous owner of the vehicle does not submit a claim for Owner Restitution by the September 1, 2018 claim filing deadline, the consumer also may be eligible to receive Owner Restitution in addition to Vehicle Value.
XXX

ujames

TDI
YES
(iv) Owners of used vehicles that were purchased with a salvage title and continue to have a salvage title on or after February 26, 2018, are ineligible for compensation. Once a vehicle has been deemed ineligible to participate in the Claims Program*
For those that fall into this category with vehicle(s) with salvage titles (not rebuilt), are you seeking legal representation? If yes, based on what real ground?

I think it may make sense for those of us in this category to take this discussion offline. PM your email address and I’ll get it going.

miltak

TDI
passat,jetta
My only problem is-vehicles may have changed hands before they were totaled,so which owner do they mean-any of them or the one that owned it when it was wrecked-they should have specify it,since it took them almost a year to decide.
Interesting. VW played King Solomon. They split the baby. I do agree that it is decision is LONG overdue. I believe many of us fall into group 3. Here is a question for the group - will VW process our claims and buy the car back now OR do we have to wait for 9/1/18 even for buyback? I would prefer to turn in the car now and then wait and see on original owner restitution. Also - is anyone troubled by this clause in #3 (see below). One can read that IF the prior owner submits a claim the buyback is ineligible? I am trying to account for every outcome. Thoughts?
XXX
If the previous owner of the vehicle does not submit a claim for Owner Restitution by the September 1, 2018 claim filing deadline, the consumer also may be eligible to receive Owner Restitution in addition to Vehicle Value.
XXX[/QUOTE]

IMO vw will process the buyback,but will pay only return amount and compensation money will not be paid until Sept if previous owner didn't file claim-if they did-we get nothing else.The suggested ,that VW should process those claims by May.

gtmule

TDI
Passat, Jetta, Passat
Yall are mis-reading this. It's saying they'll buy NO salvage titles purchased after Sept 2015, it's saying they'll be rebuilt titles (they say "salvage rebuilt or equivalent) that were rebuilt BEFORE 2/26/18.

XXX
XXX[/QUOTE]