FS: 2015 GSW 6-Speed

tleader

Veteran Member
TDI
None
SOLD

Selling a 2015 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen TDI S (GSW). The vehicle is in excellent condition with no issues or problems. All the emission equipment is intact to keep the warranty active. I’m the second owner of the vehicle and I bought it with roughly 56k miles and have used it as a daily driver for work, it currently sit at 116k miles. It has had the emissions update completed by VW (phase one & two) according to the info I received when I contacted VW. The sticker under the hood only appears to show phase one was completed, but according to VW, both have been done. That gives any buyer a warranty up to the 160k mile mark. Everything works and I’ve added a few tweaks via VagCom (VCDS) to improve some small things and convenience. As you can see in the pictures, the interior is in excellent condition and the outside is dent free. There are the typical nicks, scratches and small chips from daily life. It’s never been in an accident and I have a clean and clear Texas title in my name.

The following list shows the upgrades to the vehicle.

• Malone Tuning Stage 2 tune with the Flashzilla Tuner (this will allow the owner to flash the stock tune back on the vehicle in case work at VW needs to be completed.

• 17” OZ Alleggerita Light weight wheels, they are about 16lbs a piece without tires (currently have 225/50-17 tires mounted on the wheels.

• Ed’s Golf R HID headlights with Morimoto 6000k HID bulbs, ballasts and wiring.

• Euro Headlight Switch with the Auto feature and rear fog.

• Aftermarket Fog Lights with LEDS and a functional rear fog light that has been coded and works with the Euro Switch.

• Polar FIS (MBQ), shows readouts for the parameters of the ECU (boost, EGT’s, DPF cycle, Etc.)

• ECS Billet Clutch Bleeder (improves the feel of the clutch and eliminates the restrictive stock bleeder block.

• ECS Clutch pedal stop/limiter (basically a threaded stoper to help limit the clutch pedal for quicker engagement.

• ECS Heated Aspherical side mirrors, both driver and passenger sides.

• Larger Bosch battery with a modified battery cover from a MK5/MK6 model.

• Home-Link rear view mirror with the compass and auto dimming feature.

• Puddle lights installed in the front and rear doors (these vehicles originally only came with reflectors in the doors)

• Foot well lights installed in the front and rear, the rear light are under the front seats (again, these were not originally installed by VW on these models)

• Power Stop crossed drilled and slotted front rotors with pads (K7081)

• Curt low profile trailer hitch

• Trailer wiring with box and trailer plug.

• Metal Diamond Plate front floor mats, ordered from a guy who makes them custom for VW’s

• Original Monster mats for front and rear.

• Mud mat for the cargo area, also have a set of Velcro blocks for cargo

• Whisper Rep Roof Bars with locks and keys

• Tinted window all the way around. 5% in the back and rear sides, 15% upfront along with the windshield eyebrow.

• Just completed a whole timing belt jobs at 106, 320 miles due to a leaky water pump. Used quality parts from a reputable TDI parts house. Installed a new water pump (non-variable), rollers, tensioner, belt and fresh coolant. Installed new serpentine belt too.

• Recently had the entire A/C system replaced due to a leaking head seal on the A/C compressor. Installed a new OEM Sanden compressor, receiver/dryer, expansion valve and new condenser up front. It has maybe a few hundred miles on it since replacement. It also has a 3year/36k warranty for any local buyer.

• Newer windshield, not all sand blasted like some I’ve seen

• Full size spare tire with the whole tool kit. These vehicles originally came with a donut tire for the spare.

• eBay mud guards on the front and rear.

• Modified rear cargo cover, this allow the owner to draw the cover over cargo to keep it out of sight.

• Two Remotes/keys for the vehicle along with the OEM owner’s manual.

• All of my Fuelly records, which show every fill-up and service record I entered for the vehicle.

I believe that is everything and I hope that everything is listed. If I remember anything, I’ll add it to the listing down the road. I recently bought a $1000 clutch from overseas to install when I started to upgrade to more power in the future, but my circumstances have changed. I never got around to installing it, but could give it to the next buyer if I get a reasonable price for the vehicle. I think I’m listing it at a fair price, considering the upgrades and new parts that have been recently installed.

I’m asking $10,850 or a reasonable offer. Please ask any questions.

Last edited:

PhotonBoy

TDI
'04 shadow blue Jetta wagon by the name of Linda w ventectomy, Dieselgeek short shift, - DRLs, Monster mats, PD100 injectors and a Tempest Blue '11 Jetta Sportwagen, hasn't told me her name yet, Dieselgeek short shift, more to come..
Really sweet ride. Saw this on Craigslist. If it had a moonroof I'd drop everything and catch the first flight to San Antonio with cash in hand..

tleader

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Thanks. I’m glad it has no sunroof/moonroof. If you’ve had them in the past, especially the pano roofs, not having one is a blessing. Besides, don’t really use them too often anyway.

Just my two cents and if you enjoy them, more power to u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

PhotonBoy

TDI
'04 shadow blue Jetta wagon by the name of Linda w ventectomy, Dieselgeek short shift, - DRLs, Monster mats, PD100 injectors and a Tempest Blue '11 Jetta Sportwagen, hasn't told me her name yet, Dieselgeek short shift, more to come..
Have the pano/sun/moon roofs been problematic? I def like the way they look but I could see how they might create a possible future failure point, just haven't heard about issues. Having said that, I could see how they might be uncomfortable if you live somewhere really hot and sunny. I'm in an area with a pretty mild climate, rarely gets over 90, usually in the 50-80F zone.

Last edited:

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
Have the pano/sun/moon roofs been problematic? I def like the way they look but I could see how they might create a possible future failure point, just haven't heard about issues. Having said that, I could see how they might be uncomfortable if you live somewhere really hot and sunny. I'm in an area with a pretty mild climate, rarely gets over 90, usually in the 50-80F zone.
Do a search-leaks,rare cases of them just shattering when going down road:eek::eek::eek::eek:. One less headache you need to worry about on a VW;)...

Ellis Vee

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon
Car looks awesome. If I was a couple years further in life (wife out of school, not paying stupid high rent), I'd already have a one way ticket to come buy this thing already. Best of luck to you selling it!

tleader

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Car looks awesome. If I was a couple years further in life (wife out of school, not paying stupid high rent), I'd already have a one way ticket to come buy this thing already. Best of luck to you selling it!

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro