2.0T TDI motor swap into B7 Audi A4?

tbone1989

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI 6-speed
I've had my current 2011 Jett's TDI for about a year and a half. I'm honestly not a fan of the constant issues. I really wanted an awd Audi TDI but there aren't any US versions yet. I was thinking of maybe starting a project within the next year or so to possibly swap the same 2.0t TDI motor my new Jetta has into something like an 07 Audi a4 2.0t. Has anyone done this? What are/could be the possible issues with a swap like this?

porkyvw

Would also be interested in hearing if this is a possibility. And what about a 2009 and up A4?

Thanks

PorpoiseHork

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI
I've had my current 2011 Jett's TDI for about a year and a half. I'm honestly not a fan of the constant issues. I really wanted an awd Audi TDI but there aren't any US versions yet. I was thinking of maybe starting a project within the next year or so to possibly swap the same 2.0t TDI motor my new Jetta has into something like an 07 Audi a4 2.0t. Has anyone done this? What are/could be the possible issues with a swap like this?
What are the issues you're have with the jetta? If you go ahead with the swap I'd be very interested to watch the progress :thumbup:

gwhaley

TDI
01 Jetta TDI
Tbone, if you are interested in moving forward with a project like that, I may have the car for you. I picked up an 07 A4 2.0t Quattro (white, with black interior) with light front end damage. Hit slightly above the rail on the right side.