2011 Jetta Sportwagen TDi

redwagon

TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen
Haha! Posted this in the Golf forum - doh! A Jetta is a Golf everywhere else but the USA! So, this is my brand new car. Traded a 245hp Cobalt SS/SC for a bit more practicality and dog haulin' ability (got a rescue Golden Retriever) and I'm stunned at the fit and finish of this car. I've had two Golfs, but this car is built like an Audi/BMW - go figure. http://s667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/red06ss_album/VW Jetta Sportwagen/

redwagon

TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen
Sweet!

congrats on your new car, looks awsome with black rims.
I saw a Sportwagen in grey with the Khartoum wheels and it looked sweet. But that dealer was miles away, in Wis. A local dealer, here in MI, told me they had a Salsa Red with these wheels but didn't know much more about the car - the sales guy was inexperienced! So, when I get there I find out it's got the full glass roof and the wheels. I had to have it and I got a good deal with my trade.

I'd have gone with the beige interior for preference, but the black is probably better in the long run!

I'm going to get a more appropriate plate - the current one is off the Cobalt.

Rgarza06

Veteran Member
TDI
11' Jetta TDI
yea I'm hoping to get either black/ black or black ext / beige int jetta but as long as its TDI haha and with those cool looking rims with a lot of spokes

BlueGraphite'10TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI 6Man
Did the TDI Rubber mats come with? Is that new for '11? My '10 Jetta came with rubber mats but they just say Jetta. I would trade them for the TDI ones in a heartbeat!

redwagon

TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen
Did the TDI Rubber mats come with? Is that new for '11? My '10 Jetta came with rubber mats but they just say Jetta. I would trade them for the TDI ones in a heartbeat!
They are VW accessories - I believe they're monster or some such name. The dealer added them in..not free, of course! But they are good for the snow and slush we've got right now.

ARBY

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf Sportwagen - really want a F-150.
Welcome! Looks like we have the same ride. Love the wheels. Just got mine tinted and it looks great with the red exterior. Where in SE MI are you?

redwagon

TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen
Welcome! Looks like we have the same ride. Love the wheels. Just got mine tinted and it looks great with the red exterior. Where in SE MI are you?
Thanks! Where'd you get yours?

I'm going to get mine tinted sometime before the summer, for sure and Zeibarted too. I'm in the Waterford area.:D

ARBY

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks! Where'd you get yours?

I'm going to get mine tinted sometime before the summer, for sure and Zeibarted too. I'm in the Waterford area.:D
I ended up grabbing one from Fox in Rochester. They were the only ones in MI with the one I wanted so it worked out pretty well. Have a great holiday!!!

Ryan

redwagon

TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen
Arby - me too. They were unexpectedly very nice to deal with! They gave me an acceptable trade in and they had this car which fit my wants/needs perfectly!

Now for the accessories catalog...

ARBY

Veteran Member
TDI
Yeah, I hear you. Splash guards are in the basement; chrome tips are already installed. Next is fogs and a Euro switch, then a rear sway bar and sport springs.