brake kit? (complete sets)?

rocafella1978

TDI
2013 Touareg and Golf
since everyone says, the 2013 VW Touareg TDI (7P) is based or is the Cayenne, I was thinking, the Brembo brakes should or could fit the 2013 Touareg TDI (7P) I have, my question is, how do I find out what brake kits, or what other brakes can fit on my car? (brake caliper, rotors, lines and etc)

Yeti35

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Touareg V6 TDI
It already has Brembo brakes on it from the factory. What exactly are you not happy about with them?

rocafella1978

TDI
2013 Touareg and Golf
hi there, I am very happy with the vehicles brakes, I know stock Brembo, i am just looking to make it look better :) color red to be specific. have black wheels, and just would like to make the car look good and nice. that's all.

Timujin, thanks for the trip, I searched on google, but couldn't find the Stealth Brembos,any suggestions where to look at? and find out?

Timujin

Veteran Member
TDI
14 T-Reg
hi there, I am very happy with the vehicles brakes, I know stock Brembo, i am just looking to make it look better :) color red to be specific. have black wheels, and just would like to make the car look good and nice. that's all.

Timujin, thanks for the trip, I searched on google, but couldn't find the Stealth Brembos,any suggestions where to look at? and find out?
My apologies, I meant we have stealth Brembos from the factory.

ruking

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 VW Jetta, 5 M, Reflex Silver: 09 Jetta, 6 Sp DSG, Candy White: 12 VW Touareg, 8 Sp A/T, Flint Gray
My apologies, I meant we have stealth Brembos from the factory.
Ain't that GREAT !! ??

I'd personally save the monies spent on "eye candy" for the next oem set of "Brembo" brake pads, rotors and the other items, the VW technical data says to change, when the next brake job is due.

NoobyT

Veteran Member
TDI
N/A
You can paint your existing calipers red and put Brembo stickers on them, or stick to the correct blue used on the R50.