2000 Jetta TDI 5-speed Hot Springs, Arkansas $1800 OBO

McFarlin109

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI 5-speed Black 220k and still going strong, 2000 Jetta TDI white 5-speed 128k(parting out)
I'm selling my 2000 VW Jetta TDI 5-speed manual with 275k miles. I am currently in the market for a used BMW 535, Cadillac CTS-V, or Lexus. I have two 2000 Jetta TDI's and the sell of them would help with a down payment. Hard copy Bentley manuals and a VAG-COM cable are negotiable. Down to the brass tax!
2000 VW Jetta TDI 5-speed manual
Black metallic exterior
Black Leather Interior
275,000 miles
17" Long Beach Alloy wheels
VR6/G60 Flywheel and clutch
New EGR valve
Upgraded/Larger Audi TT rotors, calipers, and brakes
Timing belt(continental), pulleys, and metal impeller water pump done at 250k
Rebuilt OEM starter
Bora mud flaps, badges, and shifter
Manual windows and mirrors
New vacuum lines
Transmission with 50k installed with clutch and flywheel(at 250K)
The cars drivetrain was meticulously mainted not a single check engine light in the last ten thousand miles, and the few that showed up in the past were fixed immediatly. I can locate the maintenance records if preferred. The car had a rebuilt title when I purchased it, but I have put nearly 100k on it with no problems. The hood needs to be resanded and painted. The front bumper is ugly and needs to be replaced in the future, but drives fine the way it is. The driver side mirror cover is cracked(happened in a parking lot), but I have all the replacement parts. The headliner is sagging a little, but I have all the parts to replace. Will need an alignment as well,since I replaced a control arm for improved ride comfort. I have all the parts to repair it, but just don't have the time, since my job requires all my attention. I will add pictures, and bump the thread after I clean it in a couple of days.

Willing to sell this vehicle alone, but will make someone a good deal for both (my other 2000 Jetta 5-speed).

Last edited:

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
Pics of both cars and info on the 2nd one.
-Jason

McFarlin109

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI 5-speed Black 220k and still going strong, 2000 Jetta TDI white 5-speed 128k(parting out)

Here are some exterior pics of the vehicle prior to washing it. I will update with more pics when I get home from work tomorrow.

The car in the back of one of the pics is my other Jetta. It is a clean title blue 2000 Jetta TDI 5-speed with grey leather interior and has 259k miles. It is fully loaded with power seats, windows, locks, and mirrors. It also has a sunroof, illuminated gear shifter, 15" alloy wheels a short throw shift kit including a clutch and flywhell with 15k miles on them. Diesel Geek metal EGR delete kit(old EGR included) as well as a metal panzer plate for underneath the engine. Upgraded control arms with audi TT bushings.

McFarlin109

Veteran Member
TDI
Bump for a good deal, with a little TLC!

Last edited: