weird goings on.....

Fixmy59bug

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
So I just requested the Vendor status be removed from my name since I no longer work for Vw. And at the same time I updated my email address.

Almost 5 minutes later, I had problems with my account. My PM box was SERIOUSLY over limit, I was downgraded to a 50 PM limit, and I could not access some forums. So I deleted A LOT of PM's because I was expecting some messages, but I couldnt figure out why I couldnt access forums (like the help forum).

At first, I thought it was because changes were being made to my account. So I logged out and logged back in, and everything worked again. My PM limit was 2,000 (So I lost everything I deleted thanks to this glitch). and I am still a vendor. So I dont think my status has been changed yet.

Anyone know why this glitch occurred?

Fixmy59bug

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
I did, thank you.

Although, until today I was still showing as a vendor. But it appears to be fixed now.

Thank you.

As far as the PM issue, it sounds plausible that the problem was because I changed my email.

Oh well, what’s done is done. And most of the ones I had to delete were a month old or older.