Hello All EH!

BlackSmog

Well, I am back. For those of you who dont know me, I was around a little while ago and than got a job somewhere else and well, couldnt get around to visiting this site. For those of you that DO remember me, and my life stories, I have been laid off my nice NEW job, I am back at the hospital, and no longer drive a Golf TDI. I had to return it (cost me about 4000 dollars to use it for 2 months and 4000kms) because I could not afford the lease payments. Had to pay a 1000 dollar penalty and 2 lease payments and a 2000 downpayment and it is now GONE
I hope to one day own a Golf TDI when I get back on my feet. So those of you who I have yet to meet than ill look forward to the chance of meeting you and those who I have met before on here, cant wait to talk to you again. Hopefully I am still welcome since I dont see a GOLF TDI for at least a year down the road. I didnt know what other section would have been good for me to post his, so I used the web site info section. Anyways, its nice to be back.