Entry Level Job Opportunity

NFSTDI

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'98 Jetta
I am actively seeking one, two, or possibly three candidates for full time employment. This will be an entry level position that will include on the job training. An apprenticeship in a trade may be available to the right candidate. My current apprentice has developed to the point that I am ready to take on someone else.

There may be a part time or possibly a full time data entry position available. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with Quickbooks, Excel, bookkeeping, etc.

Pay will be hourly. Rate of pay will be based on aptitude, relevant training and experience, and ability to perform the expected duties in an efficient manner.

If you, or someone you know, is interested, please PM me and I will provide details for the application process.

Valid drivers license and the ability to pass a background check will be required.

Last edited:

NFSTDI

TDI
'98 Jetta
Applications are still being accepted. Preliminary interviews are being scheduled. There will be at least one or two positions filled, more may follow at a later date. This is a ground floor, entry level, opportunity to work with, and possibly be mentored by someone who thinks way outside of the box. One thing is for sure, you will learn something new, something old, something borrowed, and hopefully nothing blue. This will likely be the case for all that apply, not just those that are selected for this opportunity. Carpe Diem!

NFSTDI

TDI
'98 Jetta
At this point it is unlikely I will take anyone else on before the start of the year, at the earliest, but I am always willing to chat. You never know what may happen. If the right person comes along, I will very likely make space for them. I focus on hiring intelligent people with the right attitude over those who have experience. I can train anyone who is skilled at listening and following directions.