FS: 2005 Golf TDI (BEW) $4500 in TAMPA

SLAB

FS: 2005 Golf TDI (BEW) $2500 in TAMPA

Time to sell my Golf! I am the original owner of this Golf (bought new) but my growing family needs a bigger car so this one has to go! Below is a partial list of modifications made by myself, a Volkswagen Master Tech. Most of the modifications are for durability and drivability, with a little bit of extra power! Car has NEVER seen a winter road so no rust anywhere.
Current miles: ~176K
Engine: current configuration has been running for last 100K miles without issue.
-Turbo. It needs one. I can install it if you like for an additional cost AFTER vehicle purchase. KERMATDI’s VNT17 Plus (Doka Version) will fit this application perfectly without an ECM re-map or further supporting mods. Currently has Hammerhead 1856SV that recently started to make a lower pitched tone, and not build boost as quick as it should. No smoke or mechanical failure yet, but it would be the first thing I would do to the car to continue driving it.
-VW re-man BEW short block, 3-hole head gasket, and Passat 2.0l TDI cylinder head with injectors (also VW re-man)
-Larger oil cooler from 2.0l FSI Eos
-Tyrol sport side mount intercooler with larger plumbing with 5-ply silicone couplers and constant-torque clamps throughout
-3” cat-back exhaust, OEM catalyst
-Complete EGR delete, anti-shutter valve still functional
-Fluidampr crankshaft pulley, LUK dual-mass flywheel with SBC ‘feramic’ clutch disc and heavier pressure plate… makes everything smooth as possible.
Transmission:
-Has approx 30-40K miles -Dieselgeek short shifter, Larger 108mm tripod axles WaveTrac limited slip diff, complete new VW re-man
transmission (has latest 5th gear oiling guides.)
Suspension and handling:
-Audi TT Fat-Five wheels powder-coated black with Michelin Pilot Sport AS tires (more than 60% tread)
-Larger brakes front and rear with red calipers (OEM 337)
-H&R OE Sport springs with Bilstein touring shocks, Rear sway bar, front lower tie-bar and strut bar.
-All bushings current, no cracks
Exterior:
-Wrapped with 3m 1080 matte indigo blue (7 out of 10) (original color is Blue anthracite pearl)
-R32 look poly front bumper, 337 rear valance, poly side skirts wrapped but need to be installed on car.
-Euro tow hitch rated for 1500KG or ~3300lbs. completely hidden, with added safety chains and swing-out 4-pin connector
-Hella Magic Colors black tail lights with full LED lighting and 5-brake light mod. Projector headlights have HID low and high beams with amber running lights.
-20% window tint about 1 year old
Interior:
-Blue/black euro Recaro seats complete set.
-leather wrapped steering wheel and shift kmob/boot with matching blue stitching.
-Infinity Kappa door speakers, Amplified and with crossovers
-12" dual coil JL Audio sub in trunk, with capacitor
I also have many extra parts for this car that may or may not be included depending on selling price.
Take a look, let me know what you think, Real nice TDI that needs just a turbo to get it back on the road and burning rubber.

Last edited:

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
Price?
How's the paint?
How long ago was it wrapped?
-Jason