Biodiesel in Ontario (Ottawa Area)

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
Hey guys, long time, no post. I've been out of the tdi game for a while now - mostly running old Mercedes these days and none of them are diesel (for now)

For any who are interested, the gentleman west of Ottawa is doing biodiesel again. His email is ajh@ottawabiofuel.com

FYI - I have nothing to gain by posting this information, but i enjoyed running his fuel in my 91 MB 350SDL for several years and if I had an appropriate diesel, I would happily be using his fuel again. (edit, i will be running it in my 02 Cummins once it has a floor...)

Please let's not make this thread about which engines are and aren't suited to bio - that can be debated in another post.

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
Thanks for posting. If I am heading out that way, now I know there is a bio option. No one else I can find in the GTA.

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Thanks for posting. If I am heading out that way, now I know there is a bio option. No one else I can find in the GTA.

Not sure if they still carry Bio, but the truck-stop in Milton used to have it.

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
Not sure if they still carry Bio, but the truck-stop in Milton used to have it.
Unless they've started carrying it again, they stopped several years ago. At the time, they said that they couldn't compete price wise and that the supply wasn't steady.