Hot for the 2015 A3 tdi sedan

Capt. Common Rail

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI. DSG turned in ,2014 Passat Tdi se,2015 golf sel dsg
I'm really liking what I've seen so far with this A3 sedan.I think it's the best looking sports sedan that's come out in along time. I can't wait to place my order.Anyone else out there interested in getting one ?

skramer

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW SE 6MT
Nope...if I was going for a Sedan I would just get something else, far better options available

jgeorge

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 audi a3 tdi
If it's released by mid march it will be my wife's next lease. Then I buy out her 2010 a3. There is a possibility of the A4 tdi instead though.

greengeeker

Vendor
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
I wonder if the A3 sedan will end up like the 1-series...cramped interior, almost as heavy as the 3-series and almost the same price as well.

chummer

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 A3 TDI Premium Plus/Titanium Package
There will be a whole line of tdi from the a3-a6. A3 sedan, might as well get an a4 or bigger. Love the hatch!

vwmk4

Veteran Member
TDI
None at this time, Looking for a nice one though.
I'm really liking what I've seen so far with this A3 sedan.I think it's the best looking sports sedan that's come out in along time. I can't wait to place my order.Anyone else out there interested in getting one ?
I'm with you Capt. very much looking forward to the A3 sedan. I have seen many photos of of but many people say that it is even better looking in person.
The A4 has grown too big for my taste. I must be getting old as I have been driving Hatchbacks for many years.

Foxfan

TDI
2012 Golf TDI
Too bad the sportsback won't be an option.

The sedan will be exclusively an American design made in Brazil.

vwmk4

Veteran Member
TDI
None at this time, Looking for a nice one though.
Too bad the sportsback won't be an option.

The sedan will be exclusively an American design made in Brazil.
Not so, the A3 sedan is being built in Hungary at an all new facility. I've owned two VW cars that were assembled in Brazil and both fine cars.
If that is the case for the Audi A3 sedan, I'll be keeping the Mk6 Golf built in Wolfsburg. I want my German car built in Germany or at the least Europe.