Sound from engine, really need help!!!

Tdijarhead

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta Daughters Car, 2001 TDI Beetle, Wife’s car, 2005 Golf TDI Mine, all 5 spds
Have you done any work in there lately? When I replaced the turbo on my BEW I forgot to tighten the bolts on the egr pipe. That made a similar but louder noise, when I would push on the go pedal.

jrm

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SE with nav (totaled)
first off, where on earth did you find a Quattro TDI? I want one! But that sounds like your turbo has failed, sounds like the blades are hitting the casting :eek:

hycklaren

TDI
Audi A4 2.0 TDIQ
Just bought this from a car dealer.. Saturday to be exact, the sound game Sunday -.- a4 2.0 tdi quattro -08 (almost only quattro exist in the northern Sweden ?", yeah my thoughts would be turbo or egr cooler.. Gonna check the turbo if its the blades..

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
first off, where on earth did you find a Quattro TDI? I want one! But that sounds like your turbo has failed, sounds like the blades are hitting the casting :eek:

Land of the blessed diesel selection. I've been drooling over the Passat Alltrack 2.0TDI 4Mo.

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Instead of putzing around yourself, go back to the dealer where you bought it. After all you've only had the car for a few days!

hycklaren

TDI
Audi A4 2.0 TDIQ
Tbh, im in a feud with the dealer and a administrative officer at our city hall :) according to our law you have 6 months guarantee when bought from a dealer, but waiting for answers so I can go forward with my complaint..

Would be interesting just to know what's sounding like that