need input

chance

Veteran Member
i want to buy this guys tdi beetle but i have non tdi question. i would like to sell a item on e-bay. there is a store that does this service for a fee, which is fine with me. i would like fellow members input on this item. if i sell it then i'm buying the beetle!

believe it or not i have a 29 year old orange. yes an old piece of friut! it is dated 11-19-76. it is dry, the skin turned dark. and the inside must be hollow. no cracks or other defects. i feel that it might have some reasearch possiblities? this is no joke. i have been a member since 1999 and treasure my membership and would never do anything to change that. i have had 2 jetta tdi's. but now i'am without one. if i sell this orange i'll ad money to my insurance setelement and buy that beetle. some people buy a potatoe chip that looks like the pope, but who in the world has a 29 year old orange? not many i quess. please i need SERIOUS input thank you very much and i hope that soon i'll be driving a beetle.............chance
fabfourpal@aol.com

chance

Veteran Member
today i went to the e-bay store and listed my item.
i put a minium bid of $1000.00 ( why think small) i'll keep in touch and let the form knows what the deal is . wow a lot of people read this form and no replys.