warranty dispute as per settlement

thundershorts

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 passat tdi sel premium 2015 golf s tdi gls tdi b5.5, 2002 eurovan,Peugeot 505 td,Citroen cx25 prestige
My understanding is that one of the court approved elements of the tdi settlement is that if there is a dispute over a covered item, that the customer wins the disputed issue. Anyone here can clarify this or should I contact one of the lawyers listed?

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
Whats the issues do you currently have, or just looking for general advise?

RIP TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'15 GSW SE 6MT...... '01 Golf GLS 5MT.... '96 Passat Variant....
Is this the windshield? Did you have a Sekurit installed and how do you like it?

thundershorts

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 passat tdi sel premium 2015 golf s tdi gls tdi b5.5, 2002 eurovan,Peugeot 505 td,Citroen cx25 prestige
Thanks everyone for responding to quickly. First, the issue is the lift pump, which would come under the extended. However, there aren't and really have never been any codes for lift pumps specifically. Sure you could have low pressure, but thats measured from the rail, no codes for temp,current , or intermittent, etc. I'm having a vw master tech install a new one today which is the brand new pump with the AN part# sufix. I'll try to post pics of new w/shield after its installed next week. I'll be saving the old pump and w/shield for display purposes when I sue the dealer.

thundershorts

Top Post Dawg
TDI
The moron who vw sent to inspect my windshield tried to get the cloudiness out by using some sort of abrasive which scratched the glass. Its very obvious in the center area where he tried. What an idiot. It now shows how they attempted to sleeze out of replacing it. New lift pump is in, seems quieter but that may or not be true. Will ask is there is any different visable appearance tomorrow.