Another excellent experience at DCB Auto

Liav

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI GLS
Hi folks, I thought I would share my positive experience at DCB Automotive (Brandon's shop) with all of you.

This wasn't the first and definitely won't be the last time I service my '01 Jetta TDi at DCB.

I was needing to change my fuel injectors (upgraded), glowplug relay and some brake light bulbs and Brandon finished the job 30 minutes before he promised (always good). I can always trust Brandon to bring my car back to normal.

I highly recommend you bring your car to Brandon if you need anything done to your car. He's a great guy and has many years of experience with TDi.

Thanks again Brandon, my car is running beautiful.

Liav

e300d

Veteran Member
TDI
2xBEW wagon 1xALH wagon..both gone...no more diesel for now..have few Mercedes CDIs in family..but now its a Miata and Suburban for me lol...miss the TDI game
Hi folks, I thought I would share my positive experience at DCB Automotive (Brandon's shop) with all of you.
This wasn't the first and definitely won't be the last time I service my '01 Jetta TDi at DCB.
I was needing to change my fuel injectors (upgraded), glowplug relay and some brake light bulbs and Brandon finished the job 30 minutes before he promised (always good). I can always trust Brandon to bring my car back to normal.
I highly recommend you bring your car to Brandon if you need anything done to your car. He's a great guy and has many years of experience with TDi.
Thanks again Brandon, my car is running beautiful.
Liav

can someone fill me in what is going on here with all the DCB threads ?

TDIMAXIMA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2004 4motion Passat 5 speed 1.8t
Always good to see DCB props. I had my car there last week. Even when I forgot my lunch and computer bag, Brandon phoned me before he left and made sure I was able to turn back and get them.

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
This one seems as though it is a legit post (ie, a 3 year member, not a newbie) about a members experience. I am not going to lock this one unless it gets out of hand.

This is TDI Club and not the Vortex, so I am extending a certain amout of faith that our regular members are not going to turn this thread into another farce. By posting in threads like this, it keeps the thread near the top. If you ignore it, it will drift off to the back pages and not be an issue. So instead of acting like childern, I trust that everyone will just leave this thread alone.

rhskcdn

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf Wagon 2014 Reflex Silver
Not sure I get it either. Brandon did the front end on the Golf two weeks ago. I recommend him whenever people don't want to wrench-it themselves as I've always had a good experience at his shop.

foaoj

TDI
2004 Jetta 5MT SE, 2013 Golf SW HL 6MT
This one seems as though it is a legit post (ie, a 3 year member, not a newbie) about a members experience. I am not going to lock this one unless it gets out of hand.
This is TDI Club and not the Vortex, so I am extending a certain amout of faith that our regular members are not going to turn this thread into another farce. By posting in threads like this, it keeps the thread near the top. If you ignore it, it will drift off to the back pages and not be an issue. So instead of acting like childern, I trust that everyone will just leave this thread alone.
I totally agree.
Want drama? Watch reality TV.

ludikris

Veteran Member
TDI
Colorado diesel
It's kinda good that these clearly suspect posts are here... people will read them, see that everyone is laughing and pointing the finger and the smart people will take them with a huge grain of salt... with all the "buyer beware" posts injected into these, people will think twice and search further and realize that the grass is not greener at DCB.... If anything I hope Brandon tries alot harder to do a better job than he has in the past and we all have nothing but good to say about his and his mechanics' performance.... And when Brandon makes a mistake... cause he is human and probably will, he will do his best to fix the issue and make it right instead of disrespecting people.

dr_p

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Wolfsburg Golf
I was joking about locking the thread.

I think the running joke right now is that any thread that gets started that says something positive about DCB attracts a few "altruistic" naysayers to swarm enmass like moths to a flame (pun intended).

The thread is then overtaken, goes off on a tangent and is eventually locked. Then the cycle continues with the next thread. I mean its either this or the "need a mechanic in GTA" thread.

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Golf Wagon TDI Highline
It's kinda good that these clearly suspect posts are here... people will read them, see that everyone is laughing and pointing the finger and the smart people will take them with a huge grain of salt... with all the "buyer beware" posts injected into these, people will think twice and search further and realize that the grass is not greener at DCB....
The truly smart people will do some digging on who is posting those buyer beware posts, and then take those with a grain of salt. :rolleyes:

TDIMAXIMA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2004 4motion Passat 5 speed 1.8t
Some TDI members have to learn that their complaint is only as good as their reputation.

Brandon is a solid Mechanic, and has done more good than bad. No mechanic is perfect, and no human is perfect.... Yes I know, I come close......

I find if your complain to much, or have to many good things to say, people just dont listen or care anymore. Sometimes there is more pride in silence, then complaining about money or mileage, or broken parts. Life is about experience. Go out and get some.

Hwy_Demon

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDi
Oh Boy. I assumed we were a much more mature forum then this. **** I should have stuck with VWVortex if I wanted to see a Forum Version of Jersey Shore.

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
The truly smart people will do some digging on who is posting those buyer beware posts, and then take those with a grain of salt. :rolleyes:
Often the whole story is not there.

It's comical how some people go back to their posts and edit their flaming BS to state something trivial to "look good", while still quoting others to create an illusion of no wrongdoing. Like covering their tracks after taking shots at others. Take a look. Those recent pointed/insulting/out of line posts have magically vanished and replaced with rosy comments(edited by the poster and not the mods), yet the rest of the thread remains the same. C'mon have the balls to stand behind what you post.

Some other forums I frequent do not allow editing of posts 15min after it was created. This has cut down a lot of the crap keeping everyone honest. This should be done here too.

Last edited: