CC (Cape Cod) GTG - May 19th

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
For those of us getting hit with more snow, it's time to think about beaches, sand, fresh salt air and the 5th annual Cape Cod GTG! There will be RocketChipping (but not too much, Jeff thinks he might get to see the ocean this time! ;) ), TDIParts (www.tdiparts.com), BioDiesel, Paintless Dent Removal, BBQ, wrenching, relaxing... and all kinds of new plumbing! :eek:

Address: 41 Great Oak Road, East Orleans, MA 02653
Start Time: 8:30 AM-ish

Please start offering whatever you must to the weather gods to get another beautiful day. :)

Last edited:

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
WARM we need WARM. Do not send IGGY out for sacrifices he tends to sample them!!

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Loud fuel coming by again?

Wait, that might not be necessary depending on which car I/we bring...:eek: :D

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Maybe I can keep the drive to one round trip this time. Should we have a B4V detailing clinic? DD and Lug_Nut, are you in for coaching and guidance?

cevans

TDIClub Enthusiast, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Bus
TDI
2015 Beetle Conv. TDI 6-Speed & 2006 E320 CDI
The representative from Connecticut requests this event be moved back one month, if possible. :) Jenny is going to need some break-in-time.

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
Maybe this can be the GTG that smashes the Mid-Atlantic region's record for B4Vs at a single GTG! We're in for 2! SnowCub? Jolly Green? Can we get the full spectrum colorwise, too? Scott could trailer Jon's T-red :( ....

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
I'm in. One year anniversary owning the POLY car!

Varkias

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Golf TDI
I'm in! My new clutch wants more power...:D

*Climbs to top of Mt. wannahaukaluggy and sacrifices old clutch to the GTG gods for good weather*

Yay Sun and WARMTH!!!

meganuke

TDIClub Contributor, Vendor
TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
I should be able to make it. No class to teach that weekend. Hopefully my car will be sporting a new timing belt, 4 new tires, 16" NB wheels and Koni suspension by then. I bet my boost gauge still won't be installed, though!

Varkias

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Golf TDI
IndigoBlueWagon said:
Varkias, RC3 coming your way? Clean up that smoke!
Yep, looking that way! The smoke is really only in my signature at this point, I just like the way it looks so I haven't changed it :eek:. I think it had something to do with my IQ being 1.4 :D. A more healthy 3.2ish now and my black clouds of speed have gone :(. And, I can see out my rear view again! :rolleyes:

4JimmyVee

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Silver
Hey May 19th works for me that 's during the May24 week end for Canadian's also the black dog windsurf reggata should be on. I'm in south Harwich,

Later.

AnJettica

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Acura MDX, 1999.5 Jetta Sedan
Sorry can't make it I will be in Manchester, NH, doing my other obsession. Take lots of pictures please. And meganuke please install your boost gauge. :)