TDIFest 2011 Registration

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
I really do need to know about banquet by Wednesday next week. Gotta give hotel numbers on Thursday afternoon.

You're OK on the pig roast, drive, and SNS. Those buttons just give us a count.

blu_jet_92

Veteran Member
TDI
all of them
so i finally found out i dont have to work this weekend and i can now make it!! problem is idk how to sign up... i'd like to come to the pig roast, but is it too late?? it says Aug 24th online... all i want is to come... dont really care about the dyno or the show and shine, but would like to take the senic drive... am i missing a link somewhere that simply signs me up for the fest??

paramedick

TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
so i finally found out i dont have to work this weekend and i can now make it!! problem is idk how to sign up... i'd like to come to the pig roast, but is it too late?? it says Aug 24th online... all i want is to come... dont really care about the dyno or the show and shine, but would like to take the senic drive... am i missing a link somewhere that simply signs me up for the fest??
We're out of T shirts and pig roasts. Having said that, you're welcome to come and participate in all the other activities. If you want to go to the banquet or breakfast, let me know by 3 PM tomorrow so I can reserve your places. You can pay when you arrive.

Onsite registration starts at 3:00 PM on Friday, and 9:00 AM on Saturday.

Come join us, the more the merrier!!!

Bruce

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
and you never know... someone may drop out of the pig roast for some reason.

blu_jet_92

Veteran Member
TDI
all of them
We're out of T shirts and pig roasts. Having said that, you're welcome to come and participate in all the other activities. If you want to go to the banquet or breakfast, let me know by 3 PM tomorrow so I can reserve your places. You can pay when you arrive.

Onsite registration starts at 3:00 PM on Friday, and 9:00 AM on Saturday.

Come join us, the more the merrier!!!

Bruce
i wont be there for the banquet...is breakfast on saturday??

Shikaroka

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat GLX 1Z, 1999.5 Jetta ALH
How late can we register online?

Will the raffle tickets be sold all weekend? What's the cut-off?

paramedick

TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
How late can we register online?

Will the raffle tickets be sold all weekend? What's the cut-off?
Just come and register in person. I've already printed off all the packing slips from online registration.

Raffle tickets for sale up until the time of drawing on Sunday afternoon. Silent auction item bids until winners are announced at the pig roast.

Bruce

jjpilot

TDI
2001 Jetta White,2001Jetta Blue
Going to Lexington

I am up and going from Paris,France to CLT thence to TRI to grab 8 hours sleep and my TDI to drive 4 more hours to TDI LEX.....
Looking for a 8:45AM ETA....
Can not wait.....

jjpilot