Colt Cams feedback - Free T Shirt drawing!

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
I spoke with Geoff the other day and in trying to further gain feedback on his work, he would like anyone who has one of his cams to shoot him an e mail with your thoughts. In the odd circumstance you have hatemail, don't worry, it will not DQ you in the T shirt drawing :). The e mail address to send to is geoff1@coltcams.com. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I'm in no way affiliated with Colt Cams and have nothing to gain from this. Just trying to help out a stand up guy who's helped our community.

T0M_NASTY

TDI
2004 Jetta BEW
i would love to comment...if i could get one not Geoff's fault

every time i talked to him he was very knowledgeable and helpful i havn't heard a bad thing yet and can't wait to install one will get one as soon as its available

TdiRacing

Vendor
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Cup
I would like to know what the overlap differences are in the PD cam regrinds he does, vs. Stock PD cam. Anyone know?

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
I would like to know what the overlap differences are in the PD cam regrinds he does, vs. Stock PD cam. Anyone know?
I'm going to venture a guess that Geoff is the only one who knows those answers. Give him a ring.

I spoke to Geoff yesterday and he said he's only gotten one e mail; apparently no one wants a free T shirt :p!

jjordan11

Veteran Member
TDI
1988 Audi 80 quattro PD130, 1982 Westfalia TDI
Got mine sent off to him, even though I didn't have much seat time with it insalled yet, it was enough to recognize a quality product.

LiLredTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 jetta tdi pd-1989 Jetta IDI-1994 F-250 IDI Turbo
Stock PD cam is -36 degrees overlap

Stage II Colt Cam (PD) -30 degrees overlap

Joe TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
03, 00, 04 MK4 sedans.... 02 MK4 Wagon
Geoff really knows his stuff.... He got it ready and shipped it so fast I had it in my hands before I even sent payment!! He does great business and has great communication. The stage 2 ALH cam added a noticeable difference.... Gained around 10whp and lowered EGT's buy over 100 degrees.

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
Geoff really knows his stuff.... He got it ready and shipped it so fast I had it in my hands before I even sent payment!! He does great business and has great communication. The stage 2 ALH cam added a noticeable difference.... Gained around 10whp and lowered EGT's buy over 100 degrees.
:eek: :D