'03 Jetta TDI GLS wagon 5sp. T. Red

lilredjetdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2003, Tornado Red
Hello TDI enthusiasts!!

It's been a long time since I last posted around here. Making babies (just had our third one), full time job and my own small business is taking every bit of my time.

Just bought an Ody EX-L w/RES & NAV. While it has lots of seats (and I do need'em), can't keep three cars.

So if you guys are interested, please let me know.

Expecting $16,995 obo. Need to post fresh pics to lure you guys :)

I've just posted on ad on CL, but will go to other sources if something does not pan out soon.

Take care....
Rubaiyat
lilredjettdiwagon at yahoo dot com

Last edited:

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI Nav, 2015 Passat SE TDI, 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI, 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI All Phase 2 Emission Modified complete. 50 State Legal Diesel!
I remember seeing this car when you first posted pics some time ago. Very nice wheels. Great looking car.
How many miles do you have on it now.
Note to potential buyers:
Don't let the 5 speed manual transmission scare ya. The EASIEST manual transmission to drive is on a TDI. It's almost impossible to stall one b/c of all the low end torque. You can slowly let the clutch all the way out and it will not stall. I've idle'd my way up to 27 mph and 5th gear without using the go pedal. I've even taught my 16 year old how to drive it. She never stalled.

gstspeedster

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta Wagon(Bora Variant)
I pm this guy right away when he listed it. He pm'd me back once then that was it. He hasn't been back on the forums since the 21st. I wonder if he changed his mind...

lilredjetdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2003, Tornado Red
I have decided not sell to my TDI anymore.

I have a few interests in the '98 Honda Accord V6 EX w/approx. 92k.

I do apologize to those who showed interest but right now, I think my purpose will be served better if I keep the vehicle.

I will surely let the TDI members know if I change my mind.

Thanks again and Happy Motoring :)