***Deadlines are rapidly approaching! Don't procrastinate!***

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Deadlines:

Hotel room block has expired. See hotel thread for more info!

Tuesday, August 28th @ 6:00PM EDT:
  • Deadline for Awards Banquet & Auction. Meet & Greet and Brunch are already sold out. This is going to be a great auction this year with a lot of amazing items! Don't miss the custom Show & Shine awards built by Matt Whitbread. :D
  • Kart 2 Kart racing registration closes
  • Kart 2 Kart general admission for pizza party closes

If an event has space remaining after the online system has closed, you can still sign up for it ON SITE at the registration desk on Friday night and on Saturday morning.

For registration, please visit http://www.tdifest.com

If you have questions, post in this thread and we'll respond as quickly as possible!

Last edited:

airwolf

Veteran Member
TDI
None
The hotel will still accept reservations after the deadline, however they will not honor our discounted rate.

The block is expiring earlier than in past years and we want to make sure there are not any disappointed attendees!

Thanks to everyone that has registered so far. We have had a nice little surge since the mass email has gone out.

If you know you are going to attend, please register soon so that you don't accidentally miss a deadline!

VeeDubTDI

TDI
August 8th is TOMORROW! Get your hotel reservations in and remember - you don't have to pay until you check out. :)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Hotel room block has been sold out - see hotel thread for more info on reservations from here on out.

Saturday Brunch & Speaker is sold out. As of this posting, there are 20 spots left for the Banquet/Auction, 6 spots left for racing at Kart 2 Kart, 40 spots left for the pizza party (Kart 2 Kart) and 19 spots left for the Meet & Greet.

Last edited:

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
97' Passat (1Z), 02' Golf
Hotel room block has been sold out - see hotel thread for more info on reservations from here on out.

Saturday Brunch & Speaker is sold out. As of this posting, there are 20 spots left for the Banquet/Auction, 6 spots left for racing at Kart 2 Kart, 40 spots left for the pizza party (Kart 2 Kart) and 19 spots left for the Meet & Greet.
If you didn't add the K2K to your cart, even though your not driving, are you registered to come or not? I'm guessing not by the way that reads? Not sure if im going to be able to come up with the money to drive before the spots run out.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Everyone who wants to attend Kart 2 Kart (even if you're not driving) needs to sign up for it. We are using reports from the registration system to know how many people to buy food for!

You can log back in to your OSCommerce account and add more events if you missed them on your original order.

When you add Kart 2 Kart to your shopping cart, you will see a drop-down selection box for DRIVING or NOT DRIVING. Driving is $50 and not driving is FREE.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Please note that the free t-shirt (1 per registration) deadline is Tuesday, August 14th. T-shirt orders will be placed on Wednesday, August 15th.

Light gray shirts are included with registration. Black shirts are "additional shirts" on the registration site and a limited number will be available for purchase on-site.

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
TDIFest shirt orders close in 9 hours! (9am EDT 8/15/12)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Update...

Meal events have been extended through Sunday, August 26th (limited space is available - sign up soon!). You have until Sunday evening to purchase the Meet & Greet, Kart 2 Kart and the Awards Banquet & Auction.

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Lawson, did I happen to order a black extra tee shirt? I cannot remember...

please tell me yes, and if not please put my name on a 3x one in your pile of extras.

Thanks!

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Aaron, your order does not include an extra t-shirt. Check in early before they're all gone! :D

VeeDubTDI

TDI
UPDATE...

Tuesday, August 28th @ 6:00PM EDT:
  • Deadline for Awards Banquet & Auction. Meet & Greet and Brunch are already sold out. This is going to be a great auction this year with a lot of amazing items! Don't miss the custom Show & Shine awards built by Matt Whitbread. :D
  • Kart 2 Kart racing registration closes
  • Kart 2 Kart general admission for pizza party closes

If an event has space remaining after the online system has closed, you can still sign up for it ON SITE at the registration desk on Friday night and on Saturday morning.

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
21 hours to go until online registration ends!

TeDeEye1

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SEL TDI Premium
No room for me

The next deadline of August 8th, is only one week away!!!!

This is a major deadline, do not miss it!!
I guess since it took me till this week to get the time off, I'm out of luck for this year, Tried to register but the only thing left was the donation. Did that anyways but don't see the point in coming since all events are sold out. This will be the first one I have missed since joining the club, :-(

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
I guess since it took me till this week to get the time off, I'm out of luck for this year, Tried to register but the only thing left was the donation. Did that anyways but don't see the point in coming since all events are sold out. This will be the first one I have missed since joining the club, :-(
Why miss it? Come on out, Reg at the door, and check the Room Shares thread to see if you can split the cost of a room with someone. :D

MrVermin

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Fred,

There is still space available at the awards banquet and at the Kart 2 Kart party. I suspect that a space will also open up at the Breakfast and the Meet & Greet.

Show up and register in person. We'll get you taken care of!

-Lawson

doubledls

TDI
Jetta, 1999.5 A4, black, 2009 Jetta 6 M, black
Can I still sign up Saturday morning? I have to move my son in at UMich in Ann Arbor but I should be able to attend the Saturdat afternoon events.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Yes - registration will be open on Friday evening as well as all day Saturday. Feel free to register on site!