Hotel Reservations - Ypsilanti Marriott

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Yep! I have a conference call with them in 10 minutes. We'll see what they have to say. I'm pushing for an extension through August 15th.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
The hotel is almost sold out and we are in negotiations to get the remaining rooms added to our room block (group rate discount).

Stand by for updates!

Last edited:

JPDiesel

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta Wagon 5Spd
Just tried to reserve a room.

The link above does not seem to have the Group rate.

Any advice?

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Website is throwing errors because our room block is sold out again. Still negotiating to get their remaining rooms added to our group room block. They are on the fence because the hotel is almost sold out.

Check back often throughout the day for updates!

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Our room block is SOLD OUT and the hotel is almost sold out, too. You can purchase the few remaining rooms at the regular advertised price using THIS LINK.

The Marriott at Eagle Crest is making arrangements with one of their sister hotels in Ann Arbor (10 - 12 minutes down I-94) in a very nice part of town. This will either be the Fairfield Inn or the Marriott Courtyard (most likely the latter). I will update this thread once that information has been finalized tomorrow.

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Overflow Hotel Information:

We have secured the Detroit Metro Airport Sheraton as our overflow hotel for TDIFest. We have negotiated a rate of $99/night, which is available through August 24th.

I'm in the process of working on the contract now and the reservations website should be open later today or first thing tomorrow. I will update this thread with that information when it becomes available.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Our host hotel - the Eagle Crest - has added 3 more rooms to our block for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Use the group code "TCOTCOA" to take advantage of this offer. The rate will be $99/night for these remaining rooms!

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Airport Sheraton reservation information

Overflow hotel - Airport Sheraton (20 minutes down I-94 from the Marriott)

Map from Sheraton to Marriott: http://goo.gl/maps/NBbkT

Hotel website: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=3679

Reservations link: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/TDIFEST

Pricing: $99/night + tax, rate guaranteed through August 24th

-----------------------------------

There are still rooms left at the Marriot @ Eagle Crest for $99/night! Reserve yours soon!

Last edited:

TDRon

TDI
Jetta IV
Our host hotel - the Eagle Crest - has added 3 more rooms to our block for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Use the group code "TCOTCOA" to take advantage of this offer. The rate will be $99/night for these remaining rooms!
Unfortunately, for some reason, I can't book 2 nights...marriott site only lets me book 3.
There is a $50 off 2 nights promotion which I was able to get the Marriott (with breakfast) for two nights at $25/night off the $159/night rate for total of $134/night taxes included.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Unfortunately, for some reason, I can't book 2 nights...marriott site only lets me book 3.
There is a $50 off 2 nights promotion which I was able to get the Marriott (with breakfast) for two nights at $25/night off the $159/night rate for total of $134/night taxes included.
I just checked and it seemed to work fine for me. I tried check in on the 31st, out on the 2nd, and in on the 1st, out on the 3rd. Both worked.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...oupCode=TCOTCOA&fromDate=8/31/12&app=resvlink

Use that link and change the dates as necessary. ^^^

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Update... the Marriott is DONE DONE DONE! No more rooms. There is plenty of room at the airport Sheraton just a few minutes down the highway - a lovely facility and it's closer to Kart 2 Kart.

Sheraton details are in post #1.

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Update... the Marriott is DONE DONE DONE! No more rooms. There is plenty of room at the airport Sheraton just a few minutes down the highway - a lovely facility and it's closer to Kart 2 Kart.

Sheraton details are in post #1.
And this is why I book EARLY :D

MrVermin