Chip Tunning

Matatk

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 A3 TDI Wagon
Malone has a good reputation. I have zero experience, sorry. If you search on here there are several recommendations.

AudiCoop79

TDI
2011 Audi A3 Sportback TDI
Malone has a good reputation. I have zero experience, sorry. If you search on here there are several recommendations.

Yea I was looking at the 1.5 stage tune. A lot more money than I wanted to spend. We'll see how it goes though. Seems to be the best one so far

chummer

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 A3 TDI Premium Plus/Titanium Package
I have APR and HPA combination, great set up. But will go with Malone when I do the DPF delete. Never heard of chiptunning.

Baja

TDI
2011 A3 TDI
Chiptunning is a plug and play option connects directly to the common rail. you only need to unhook the cross connector of the common rail and hook it to chiptuning. It even has a remote I have not heard of anyone on this site using one or anyone who has tested something like this

chummer

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 A3 TDI Premium Plus/Titanium Package
It sounds like another version of Diesel Power Digi module. I had this on my Jetta TDI and it was great. There's power settings on the piggy back module that you hook between your ecu and fuel rail. Power Digi is well known back then but I never heard of Chiptunning (same concept). Now, even Bully Dog is in on this for the smaller diesel market, Bully Dog is known for the bigger diesel tunnings.