ad blue wiring diagram

tahoe2

TDI
jetta
anyone know where i can get a wiring diagram for the ad blue system?
my car shows i am out of ad blue and won't start even thou the ad blue tank is full....
vw is no help.. they want to replace an ad blue line i repaired for 1600 before they will diagnose this problem which i believe is unrelated to my repair..
what i would like to do is trick the ad blue system into seeing my tank as full...
any help is appreciated.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
If you do a search, some people have popped in a resistor to think the heater pump circuit is working.

Any warranty on the car? where are you at with the dieselgate fix warranty?

roni024

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL DSG
tahoe2: FYI, you posted this in the NMS Passat forum. I see your TDI listed as a Jetta. You may receive better information if you post in the proper forum. Also, it wouldn't hurt to add the year and sub-model of your car in your profile. It helps to garner accurate responses when you post questions here at the club.

Gilty_one

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Execline 3.0 V6 TDI; 2012 Jetta Highline TDI
tahoe2: FYI, you posted this in the NMS Passat forum. I see your TDI listed as a Jetta. You may receive better information if you post in the proper forum. Also, it wouldn't hurt to add the year and sub-model of your car in your profile. It helps to garner accurate responses when you post questions here at the club.
I don't know of any Jettas using AdBlue (so most likely does have a Passat)

MichaelB

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat SE DSG
I would think that a 2015 Jetta with the fix would have this covered under warranty. Maybe even without the fix depending on mileage. We need more info about the OP's car to give any kind of advice.

Last edited: