New CV shafts and joints
New Engine mounts and dog bone
New Control Arm Bushings
Maintenance done at 205,000 miles:
New Rear Brake Calipers
Speed bleeders installed
Fresh brake fluid

Other:
I am the 3rd owner. I bought it 2 years ago from a TDIclub member. Typical rust on front fenders and rocker panels. Corporate VW approved replacing the front fenders under rust warranty recently but the body shop for the dealer has stopped returning my phone calls so I haven’t got it in for repair yet. If my job slows down I will go in during business hours and confront them. Typical sagging headliner. Drivers seat is worn and burned through from seat heater. The inner tie rods need replaced, it pulls left during heavy acceleration from low rpm.

Overall:
A great BRM TDI that is very quick and fun to drive. It has typical Mk5 quarks but is a great daily driver. Selling to buy a diesel Canyon/Colorado. PM me or reply here with questions. Asking $4200 obo. I will get more photos soon. Thanks.

Last edited:

ApriliaNut

Veteran Member
TDI
06 pkg 1 Jetta 191k w/Malone Stage 2
GLWS...nice Jetta you have there.. is it a package 2 or 3?? why the camshaft and lifter replacement?
Me I'm happy w/my 06 purchased a little over a year ago from SpoolinJim...especially since I put the Malone stage 2 tune on her lol!!

TDI Convert

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta BRM
GLWS...nice Jetta you have there.. is it a package 2 or 3?? why the camshaft and lifter replacement?
Me I'm happy w/my 06 purchased a little over a year ago from SpoolinJim...especially since I put the Malone stage 2 tune on her lol!!
Thanks. Car is package 2. Lifters were starting to spider upon inspection so whole works was replaced.

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
About how many whp / tq your car is making...ever dynoed?

TDI Convert

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta BRM
Lowered the price $500 to $5500. Will accept reasonable offers and willing to meet part way.