3.0 v6?

nztdi1

Veteran Member
TDI
golf mk4, touareg 2.5, octavia 2.0 8v, boats x2
Hello everyone
Largely finished a 1.9pd into xj cherokee swap but ended up pulling the plug due to a couple of RHD specific issues, increased towing requirements and borrowing the engine for another project. I now have a spare evguy adaptor for an AX15.
3.0 V6 CR'S are getting semi available/affordable here in NZ and i have been entertaining the idea of putting one of these into a slightly larger truck likely either toyota or isuzu. My father has a touareg and im extremely impressed with how it goes/tows, just dont need the complexity of the rest of the vehicle!
1. I have wired up a couple of PD's now and have my head around the wiring for these pretty well. How much worse would a CR be and is immob removal possible?
2. i understand my adaptor should fit the v6 tdi as well? can anyone comment on whether the crank adaptor would?
3. Have read that the jeep ax15, toyota r150/1 and isuzu AR5 are largely the same gearbox, if i was to put my ax15 bellhousing on either the toyota or isuzu variant can the input shafts be swapped to allow me to use the new jeep flywheel/hd clutch i have left over?
Just an idea at this point but any input would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited: