Hevster1 Grand reopening RE-OPENING NEW LOCATION! Montague NJ!

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
My shop is almost complete and will be officially open within the next 2 weeks. I hope to begin operations there by the end of next week if not earlier. My new address is:
M&M Auto/Cycle LLC
268 Clove Road
Montague NJ 07827
www.mmautocycle.com
mmautcyc1@gmail.com
hevster1@yahoo.com

I do not know my new phone number as yet. I will post it ASAP. Meanwhile contact me via e-mail or my old number of 908-496-4447 which is still functional and will be for a while at least.
I will be doing more than before as I have purchased a Hunter alignment machine. A tire machine and wheel balancer are coming soon as well.

ACHTUNG TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS Sedan, Silver (sold); 2016 Jetta TSI 1.8t Sport, 5 sp, LP; 2014 BMW 328d xDrive Sport Wagon (wife's)
Congratulations Mike. Look forward to an appointment there in a few weeks. The fall foliage should be just about be peaking in that area then too, and that will make for a great ride!:) So will stopping at the Hainesville General Store. On the day of the appointment if you need anything picked up at RPM let me know as I can get on Rte 206 at Route 80.

TDIJetta99

Top Post Dawg
TDI
03... Faster than yours =]
Cool.. I drove by there the other day test driving Ron's car.. I don't remember if anyone was there but I left a soot stripe in the road LOL.. I'm sure the rain washed it away already though..

I think you're about 4-5 miles from me..

NickBeek

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI 2006 Dodge Ram
Sounds like a new place to stop when I'm up visiting family. :) Congrats on the new digs!

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
New phone number is 973-293-8588

I will be taking pictures soon of the shop etc. and they will be posted here and on the website. Unfortunately the rain has delayed my moving furniture items into my waiting room

gforce1108

Top Post Dawg
TDI
04 Jetta GLS BEW, 14 Audi A7 V6 TDI, 13 Porsche Cayenne V6 TDI
My nephew lives on Clove Rd - just a little closer to Port. Congrats!

makos101

Veteran Member
TDI
A4 ALH Black 2003 Jetta
Congratulations Mike! Im looking forward to seeing you within the next week or so.

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
I have been told that calling my number you get static. I am calling the repair today and hope to have this resolved. Rest assured you can still get me on my cell at 908-752-5379 or my old number of 908-496-4447 until this is fixed.

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Phone is fixed.
BTW I now take credit cards as well as cash and check.
I have alignment capability as well. Wheel Balancer and tire machine are in the works.

gforce1108

Top Post Dawg
TDI
04 Jetta GLS BEW, 14 Audi A7 V6 TDI, 13 Porsche Cayenne V6 TDI
Been looking for someone to do tires! Any issue with me buying from tirerack, etc and having you mount them? Walmart is the only place I can find that will do it and they are so slow....

TDIJetta99

Top Post Dawg
TDI
03... Faster than yours =]
Ya I'm wondering the same thing.. We don't have a tire or alignment machine here, and I have a hard time getting an alignment done right in town without it costing an arm and a leg to set the front toe LOL.. The 2 places in town here will charge for a total 4 wheel alignment even if the ONLY adjustment on the car is the front toe... The kick in the pants is when I send a car that has all the adjustments and really needs all 4 wheels adjusted (caster/camber/toe all 4), they charge more because "every wheel was out so we had to spend extra time getting it right"....

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Been looking for someone to do tires! Any issue with me buying from tirerack, etc and having you mount them? Walmart is the only place I can find that will do it and they are so slow....
Not a problem but I have to get them 1st. I am looking at several but have yet to pull the trigger.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Mike,

Any pictures of the shop for those customers who don't live close enough to just "stop by"?

Paul

KMWilliams

Veteran Member
TDI
06 NB TDI
Hmmm, Up 209, jump across the 206 bridge, up the hill, turn left.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy

Congrats Mike.

The J

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon
Mike, thank you for your time on Monday.

The car is MUCH improved now - thanks for your check-up, adjustments, tips, etc.
I can now "Drive More, Worry Less" -- the way it should be.

Wishing you all the best at the new shop!

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
My sign is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I am excited.

Hollyfeld

TDI
2005 Jetta MKIV
A big thanks to Mike for helping me out not only over the phone prior to my 40k mile tuneup, but also as I was arms deep in my driveway performing the work. When I was finished I cruised up to Montague to thank him personally and introduce myself. What an awesome shop and Mike is very cool. I look forward to having him work on my TDI.

I don't know any mechanics that would take the time to tell me what i needed for my tuneup, how to do it, what to expect, and then said I could call him with any questions - which i did.

Thanks again!

See ya soon,

Marcus

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Well a friend of mine who is an ex pro photographer is coming up this weekend to take some pics. Once that happens I will have them here and on the website.

lars_tdi

TDI
Jetta wagon, 2005, silver
Congrats on the new shop Mike, web site looks nice too. My only complaint is you are even a further drive than before, though I might have to take a drive just to check you out. Best of luck with the new digs!