TDI embroidered ball cap, baseball hat SALE

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
KHAKI HATS - SOLD OUT
I have BLACK and NAVY available now.

SALE for TDIclub members only.

Post you orders here, I'll send you a link to make a payment through PayPal ... or my address to send a check.

Manufacturer: The AUTHENTIC T-shirt Company
Style: Semi-Pro
Color: Khaki/Navy
Embroidery:Red and Silver
Description: 100% Cotton. 6 panel construction, structured mid-profile. Overlapping Velcro closure and stitched eyelets. Fashion curved bill with contrast edge finish.

I sell this ball cap on my website for $18 including shipping.

Last edited:

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Sorry I don't have any navy caps available. All I have is the one shown on the picture: khaki color with navy edge on the bill. Embroidery is silver outline and red fill.

Khaki is a trendy color, besides that it seems more "earth friendly" which is what TDI stands for...

george

jobob307

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 jetta, 2002 jolf
Start using Flex-fit hats. Just my opinion. I love mine but if you ever wear a Flex-fit its hard to go back.

VFchicago88

Banned
jobob307 said:
Start using Flex-fit hats. Just my opinion. I love mine but if you ever wear a Flex-fit its hard to go back.

agreed... there are so many awesome hats out there i would buy, but they arent a flex fit... and im not even a hat guy!

greengeeker

Vendor
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
Am I the only one that has a hard time keeping a khaki hat clean? At least with a navy hat you'll smell it before you actually notice it's dirty.

Bump for some nice hats....wish they were navy.

ofhs93

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GL, 99.5, Silver
greengeeker said:
Am I the only one that has a hard time keeping a khaki hat clean? At least with a navy hat you'll smell it before you actually notice it's dirty.

Bump for some nice hats....wish they were navy.
X2.....I can't keep a Khaki hat clean....great looking hat though.

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
The fitted ball caps are nice, I admit, but they cost me double. I don't know if some of you remember, I sold few of these here on the forums. Price was about $20 including shipping and naturally people found it expensive. I had to lower the price to a hair above my cost in order to sell them. We all like nice things, but we don't seem to want to pay the money...

As for the khaki color, you're probably right. These look good, but aren't as practical as the navy caps. I have limited amount of khaki caps in stock, once they sell, I'll make some navy ones.

-george

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
I have a really hard time keeping my khaki hat clean.

I'll take a navy when they are ready

J double R

Fail Train Conductor
TDI
'00 Golf 4 door
pizzaman said:
The fitted ball caps are nice, I admit, but they cost me double. I don't know if some of you remember, I sold few of these here on the forums. Price was about $20 including shipping and naturally people found it expensive. I had to lower the price to a hair above my cost in order to sell them. We all like nice things, but we don't seem to want to pay the money...

As for the khaki color, you're probably right. These look good, but aren't as practical as the navy caps. I have limited amount of khaki caps in stock, once they sell, I'll make some navy ones.

-george
i'll have to disagree with that one.. you hooked me up with your last fitted cap a while back when i lost the last one, and i still have it, and it's still worth the cost of two of them IMO! :)

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
J double R said:
i'll have to disagree with that one.. you hooked me up with your last fitted cap a while back when i lost the last one, and i still have it, and it's still worth the cost of two of them IMO! :)
Yeah, I remember you lost your cap and came back to buy my last one, the one I was going to keep for myself :)... I appreciate your input, but trust me, average buyer doesn't want to spend $20 on a hat. What I could do is a limited run. Have them available for those who don't mind the cost as long as they get what they want...
-george

ofhs93

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GL, 99.5, Silver
Navy with red bill trim or black with red bill trim to match the red TDI embroidery. That would be sharp. For me the velcro is fine unless you can get the buckle type closure in the back (where the excess tucks in) Those are pretty sweet....not sure how much more they cost though.

mannytranny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 Jetta (sold, such a great car) '16 Touareg
Ill take one.....I've got a big noggin, so if you've got sizes....make it a XXL.

paypal addy is matt@innominate.cc, no email addy attached to that though.

For email, avocadofarmer a t gmail .com

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
I have a navy-kinda faded over time.Khaki ones get dirty too quick.I love the velcro adjustments.People ***** about $20,if it's a nice hat that I can't get anywhere else-it is worth it.Go look at the prices in the malls at the Lidz stores-hell,caps at WallyWorld can be $15-$20.George,next time you make either a navy one or a black one,I will buy another. Anyone looking to buy a nice cap,buy one here from George-you won't be disappointed and he has excellent service and quick shipping.

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
tdidieselbobny said:
I have a navy-kinda faded over time.Khaki ones get dirty too quick.I love the velcro adjustments.People ***** about $20,if it's a nice hat that I can't get anywhere else-it is worth it.Go look at the prices in the malls at the Lidz stores-hell,caps at WallyWorld can be $15-$20.George,next time you make either a navy one or a black one,I will buy another. Anyone looking to buy a nice cap,buy one here from George-you won't be disappointed and he has excellent service and quick shipping.
Thanks for giving me a good review. I only have a few left of the khaki color hats, so I'll start preparing the next run soon. This time navy with a velcro adjustable closure at the back and probably a limited run of black fitted hats.

I've been wearing my navy hat for almost 4 years now, I kinda like it when it looks worn and yes the color faded a bit... looks like Ive been in the desert for some time. May be it's time to freshen up :D

george

silverbeast

Veteran Member
TDI
2007 2 Dr GTI - Candy White
i'll sell you guys my NAVY one i got from pizzaman last year....or is it two....for a good BUCK....LOL

nah, come to think of it....i'll keep it....LOL

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Bump for quality products from a stan-up vendor! :D I've bought 3 ballcaps (2 navy and 1 khaki) and 2 golf towels from Georges and they are all top-notch quality products that I wear proudly and use all the time (except for one golf towel that went MIA :rolleyes: ).

By the way, an all-black cap with red TDI lettering woul be a nice addition to my collection!! ;)

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Thanks guys. There are very few khaki hats left. I'm looking for a better supplier on fitted caps, so hopefully soon we'll have some navy regular style and black flex caps as well as some embroidered polo/golf shirts. I'm working on it...

george