www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > Dieselgate - VW Group Emission Scandal

Dieselgate - VW Group Emission Scandal Discussion around the VW Dieselgate Emissions scandal. Details and news updates can be viewed here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=448336 This forum is a work in progress depending on requirements, usage, etc.

Old February 2nd, 2020, 06:54   #16
rnlorena

I was told that the bulletin that I mentioned in my first post was to fix the problem of the check engine light coming on. I saw where cars were doing that and people went in and got their cars fixed and then when they were back out on the road here comes the check engine light. So the way I understand it the bulletin was to fix that problem. But I was told that my car has the highest software version.(9942) I don't believe anything the dealer says and they only want my money. So where that puts me is between a rock and a hard place. So other than a check engine light and codes I notice nothing wrong with my car. I was told that the dealer is the only one that could do the bulletin. I find it hilarious that two different dealers say two different things. It sounds like they are all pressing for the fix. "I can't say how but I can fix that."
rnlorena is offline   Reply With Quote