www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted

Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted VW TDI/Diesel related items for wanted and for sale by private individuals. Group Buys and commercial posts should be in the "Vendor & GroupBuy" section.

Old November 6th, 2015, 18:46   #1
G2theotherside

Default FS New Timing Belt Kit, Timing Tools, Manual

For Jetta & Golf 2009-2014
Purchased from Dieselgeek. Sold vehicle prior to installing them. This is the deluxe common rail timing belt kit and common rail tool kit. Brand new, in original packaging.
Also have a Bentley Manual 2005-2010. Basically new with a few fingerprint marks in the timing belt section. I can provide pictures, or look up at dieselgeek.com
Deluxe Common Rail Timing Belt Kit $275 SOLD
Common Rail Tool Kit $100 SOLD
Bentley Manual $60 SOLD
Triple Square Socket Set $20 SOLD
Buy all together for a better price $415

Last edited by G2theotherside; November 12th, 2015 at 19:13. Reason: Sold items
G2theotherside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2015, 05:15   #2
codyayrton

Can you be more specific about the triple square socket set? How many sockets, what size, length, 3/8-drive? I don't need the Bentley. What would you charge to ship the timing belt kit and common rail tool kit to Oregon? I don't need it fast as I do not need to change the belt for awhile.

Last edited by codyayrton; November 8th, 2015 at 07:33.
codyayrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2015, 17:05   #3
G2theotherside

Triple square set is 3/8 drive, it's a set of 8, 4mm through 16 mm in a very nice case . The name is VIM tools . I will only charge the cost of the shipping from the most economical carrier. If you PM me your ZIP Code I can calculate the shipping. If you give me your email I can send you pictures of all the items .
G2theotherside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2015, 04:41   #4
codyayrton

I'll PM you.

codyayrton is offline   Reply With Quote